E-bike

It has a twist throttle. I wasn't sure I would like that but I have no complaints at all. Works great

Thanks for the information. Mine (EVO EasyMotion) has the twist throttle and 4 levels of pedal assist and if I get another one someday, I'd be looking for the twist throttle again. Enjoy.

I kind of like the thumb throttle, I did a test ride, and it is nice and easy. either or would be good though, neither is a game changer for me from a purchasing perspective. 30 miles plus is though.

Does the KBO Breeze have a twist throttle or thumb throttle? Can't tell from the website.

Here is one of my favorite E-bike reviewers review on the KBO Breeze..:greetings10:

Then if you want to see the KBO Breeze tested under extreme conditions watch this guy. He is pretty bad azz......:popcorn:

I thought I would resurrect this thread instead of starting a new one.

I have started watching YouTube, doing research and looking for deals for a Folding All Alloy Fat Tire E-bike. With Hydraulic Brakes and a 750w Motor.

My budget is $1500. I have found a few to choose from. I was wondering if anyone else has one. This is the style I like.

I recently purchased a Lectric XP 2.0 and absolutely love it. It was $999 and does everything I want as far as speed and pedal assist. I just returned from a rip around the neighborhood and hit speeds of around 25 mph. I have about 7 miles on it and the battery has barely dipped, so I would expect to get around 20 miles on a charge based on how I ride.
Lectrric has a new bike out that is similar that has a mid drive and two batteries but it's about $1800. I recommend their bikes for the casual rider like myself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom