Eagle nest cams

We have eagles and osprey at a local lake park. When the city had to replace the light poles, they worked with Audubon to build a spot for the nest, separate from the new poles!

We have a home on the Tennessee River, and we're the winter home to a bunch of Bald Eagles.

There's a city park with trees just off the water, and sometimes there are a dozen eagles sitting in the trees waiting for fish to troll past. They're easy pickings for the eagles too.

The birds have been coming to the same place for years, and they actually are familiar with certain boats cars and people. They especially like fishermen who'll throw up their "cull fish" into the air for the eagles to grab on the fly.

We have a home on the Tennessee River, and we're the winter home to a bunch of Bald Eagles.

There's a city park with trees just off the water, and sometimes there are a dozen eagles sitting in the trees waiting for fish to troll past. They're easy pickings for the eagles too.

The birds have been coming to the same place for years, and they actually are familiar with certain boats cars and people. They especially like fishermen who'll throw up their "cull fish" into the air for the eagles to grab on the fly.

Need pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dick Pritchett nest sure has an audience right now, people with cameras etc....

Sorry, i'm a USN sailor and its catches me as LOL funny moment watching the baby getting ready to poop and BAM it's like a 16Inch gun

witnessed one this A.M on the feed, We have a water tower on base that got painted this spring, looked at it yesterday and she is WHITE from Osprey splatter!

Good lord, go see the size of catfish in nest, won’t go hungry for a while. This is SWFL NEST, some WHITE bird also was a meal....

^ missed it! I been checking back but must have missed that.

^ missed it! I been checking back but must have missed that.

Missed the white bird’? I guess egret..... catfish still there, would have loved to see that BIG things picked up...

Was a cattle egret According to MODS.

Last edited:
https://dickpritchettrealestate.com/eagle-feed.html#

Well this SUXS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is with much sadness that SWFEC must share with our viewers that E14 passed away sometime during the night. Our SWFEC family mourns the loss of this special eaglet that brought such joy to us all in the short time they had on this earth. We will be opening chat later today.

WOW! That is sad to hear. Wildlife is a huge part of my life and I see it often how nature has it's way and it hurts me.

yup, not showing the nest live anymore. WOnder if they are reviewing the night camera video and seeing what happened? Raccoon, another Raptor?

yup, not showing the nest live anymore. WOnder if they are reviewing the night camera video and seeing what happened? Raccoon, another Raptor?

Lady Hawk - 1.14.2020 ~~ I went over & over the afternoon coverage trying to find out how E14 got a broken blood pin feather. I really could not see anything unusual happen. M drops to the nest and moves a little stick and it goes under the left wing of E14 briefly. It is possible it nicked the blood feather. In real time and slomo. Thirty minutes later, the first sign of bleeding is seen with blood on E14's foot at 3:28. Then thirty minutes after this, Harriet comes to the nest and sees the blood around E14's wing and she goes over and starts to pull a little on it. I believe she saw and smelled the blood from the broken pin feather and was trying to help E14. It is not really relevant at this point as to how it happened - it will not bring E14 back. I am so glad that CROW came up and retrieved E14's body and examined it confirming there was no man made fishing line or hook on E14 or anywhere in the nest as many were speculating that was the cause and calming fears that Harriet or M was at risk for injury. Our hearts remain very heavy with the loss of our precious baby.

THis is so sad, Might have just been a nick with a little bleeding and then mom or dad try to help E14 and made it worse :(:(

a hard 20 minutes to watch the next video after this one is the passing.....

Bureaucracy - yes i understand its nature but, they should have gotten up there and got eaglet to a vet and deal with the consequences later... Permits phuck permits!

For more of these cams, just go to youtube.com and in the search box type "eagle cam". The ones that say "LIVE NOW" are actually streaming - including the feed from the original cam posted by the OP (which has the youtube link in the cam on their site). There are over a dozen eagle cams in the youtube search results that say they are LIVE, and they generally all give some description of where the cam is, etc.

For other cams like this, try searching for any particular animal - e.g. "giraffe cam", or search generically for "animal cam" to get a variety.

https://dickpritchettrealestate.com/OwtDlD0yxXQ.html

OMFG Funny, ~ 20 seconds in, one of them is sleeping and you see a foot pop out !!!

there was a article about how their bodies are able to sleep and their claws just dig into the branch so they don't fall :LOL:

some really nice close ups and vocals...

there will be some babies soon from a couple nests !!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s interesting, even though mom doesn’t seem to have anything to regurgitate , keep making chick try to trigger mom to THROW SOMETHING UP ��

OMFG, a wonderful 60 minutes tonight about falconers from Mongolia. An American woman went over earns master’s degree etc etc. the Mongolian people capture a wild golden eagle, TAME IT, and then return it to the wild, after about three years.... That is their way, fantastic.....

WE WILL HAVE BABIES SOON ON SOME EAGLE CAMS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom