Eagle nest cams

We saw this guy while golfing today.

Attachments

• Bald eagle.jpg
    Bald eagle.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 17
whats wrong with that? :D
Just harder to clean. I remember Samson (dad) brought a duck to the nest. There were feathers everywhere. He was trying to get to the meat and it was a mess. Babies waited patiently.

https://dickpritchettrealestate.com/QnxHLRfwN0M.html

Very interesting Rianne, squirrel-ghetti ;-))))

seriously, look at the video, i need verification that i'm not seeing things !!!!!!!!!!!!

WTH @ ~0:02 in bottom left then go to 14:30 is that a stuffed animal squirrel:confused::confused:
The mods are awesome. Their cute childlike descriptions of pretty gross feedings make me smile. I chime in on the chats as I support Eagles.org. The teaching sessions include folks from all over the world watching and learning. The eagles don't bring stuffed animals to the nest. They stuff their babies with the real thing.

This is CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at ALL the stuffed animals, in all my life watching nests, i never saw this done, now two in couple days !!!!!!!

I'll just say worth the 23 minute watch, 3 eaglets and a SURPRISE.....

grab a drink and enjoy !

Not eagles, but one of my favorite cams is the peregrine falcon cam. About 20 years ago, a pair started nesting at the top of the Rachel Carson building in downtown Harrisburg, home of the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection. The falcons have been there every year, and then their offspring over the years. The PA DEP have banded and followed all the falcons hatched there ever since.

PA Falcon Cams

Not eagles, but one of my favorite cams is the peregrine falcon cam. About 20 years ago, a pair started nesting at the top of the Rachel Carson building in downtown Harrisburg, home of the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection. The falcons have been there every year, and then their offspring over the years. The PA DEP have banded and followed all the falcons hatched there ever since.

PA Falcon Cams

Oh Ya, thanks.... Not a very comfortable looking nest :facepalm:

Captured on 4/23, wingersizing eaglets. Getting ready for flight, in @ a week.

Captured on 4/23, wingersizing eaglets. Getting ready for flight, in @ a week.

Ok Rianne friendly wager. My 3546 shares of Apple against your 783 shares of Google. what date do you pick for first eagle to fledged? Mines May 2.

This is ~ 1,000,000 :dance::dance::dance:

Ha! I don't watch 24/7. I hope the mods post the first flight. Jules is more confident, but Romy has guts. I'll take your bet plus 5000 shares of Intel that Jules flies on May 4th. They're still practicing hopping around on the branches.

You have to name the eaglet.

Ha! I don't watch 24/7. I hope the mods post the first flight. Jules is more confident, but Romy has guts. I'll take your bet plus 5000 shares of Intel that Jules flies on May 4th. They're still practicing hopping around on the branches.

You have to name the eaglet.

I can’t tell the difference :) but I’ll take your bet and add three shares of BRK.A I’ll take Romy on the same day as original bet....

Here will be our PROOF !!!!
https://www.nefleaglecam.org/samson_gabrielle_timeline.pdf
Best of luck, one of us will get a couple more MILLION in our POT of GOLD !;-)

Last edited:
Let's be clear...you're saying Romy will fly first on May 2. I say Jules will fly first on May 4th.

Originally Posted by Rianne
Let's be clear...you're saying Romy will fly first on May 2. I say Jules will fly first on May 4th.

It is May 3rd. Both Eaglets are jumpy and branching but no fledging. I'm still confident May 4th will be the day.

WOW! Thanks and very interesting topic. I haven't been back to the Golden Eagle nest for about 3 weeks now. I need to walk in and observe to see what is happening with them.

Back
Top Bottom