Farm Truck vs Lambo

I remember that Big Bend Open road race, didn't do it either. My bucket list race was the One Lap of America, however, Vette's gone, no more fast cars, so unlikely to happen in retirement.

Farm Truck has at least 1500 hp, probably closer to 2000 if he really pushes the nitrous oxide. It has an aftermarket lightweight front suspension, and other tricks to help lighten it, although still heavy by drag racing standards.

*any* Lamborghini would not stand a chance. I have not seen official numbers, but I would estimate Farm Truck can run deep into the 8's.

If you watch Street Outlaws, the top cars are running into the low 7's or high 6 second range. Farm Truck is not one of those, but it is also street driven (limited) and is still very respectable.

My guess is that Farm Truck is pushing maybe a 1000 HP at most with a huge nitrous shot, it runs in the low 10s. The other cars on the show are not running 6s, that is Pro Stock territory, and most Pro Stocks are making maybe 1300 -1400 HP. Others cars on the show possibly in the 8 - 9 sec range.

Edit - Here is dyno of Farm Trucks new engine, its doing better than my guess, but even with a three stage nitrous it won't be making 2000 HP, but 1400 -1500 HP seems plausible:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom