Hi, I am...

Lemonade

Dryer sheet aficionado
Happy to be here. I've been following along for a year and wanted to thank everyone for their insight and willingness to advise and help others.

Also, I actually read the registration guidelines and they're so practical and sensible - another indication of the makeup of the people on this board.

Looking forward to learning and occasionally joining in on the discussions.

Lemonade

Welcome to the forum, Lemonade.

Are you retired? Still working towards it? Tell us a little bit about yourself. :)

Welcome! There’s a great deal of wisdom on this site. Care to share a little about yourself?

Welcome!

Welcome. It's a good place to be.

Welcome aboard, Lemonade. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks for the welcomes!

A bit about me/us....We're early 60s, I left FT employment 25 yrs ago when the youngest Lemon was born; been working about 20 hrs/week since then. DH still FT but I've been running the calculators for a while and telling him any time he's ready, we should be good to go. He's not ready to walk away just yet, but has plenty of vacation time and flexibility, so we can do some travelling and that keeps me happy :)

Kids off the payroll and gainfully employed (so far!) No pets to work around. We downsized a few years back - saves on utility bills, but also less yard upkeep and less maintenance since everything is new.

Life is good!

Welcome and it sounds like you are well on your way to retirement. It is nice that DH has the flexibility so you can travel, until he is ready to retire.
Look forward to hearing more from you.

Back
Top Bottom