• Dogs - 4 or more

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Dogs - 3

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Dogs - 2

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dog - 1

Votes: 27 23.3%
  • Small pet (hamster, mouse, bird, fish, excluding reptile)

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • Large animal (horse, cow, pig etc.)

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Reptile

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • No animals

Votes: 33 28.4%

• Total voters
None at the moment. DW has some allergy issues but likes other people's dogs and cats.

I grew up in a house that always had at least one dog, a couple of cats, and at various other times a bird, hamster or gerbil, and my sister had a rooster when I was in high school. His name was Ralph and he crowed outside my bedroom window at dawn. I threw shoes at him but it was an awkward angle and never connected.

None at the moment. DW has some allergy issues but likes other people's dogs and cats.

I grew up in a house that always had at least one dog, a couple of cats, and at various other times a bird, hamster or gerbil, and my sister had a rooster when I was in high school. His name was Ralph and he crowed outside my bedroom window at dawn. I threw shoes at him but it was an awkward angle and never connected.

Had to re-read that three times before I saw the word 'school' in the text.

Sorry its been a weird day.

I've got emu's, peafowl, chickens, quail and pheasants.
Also have a mini donkey, fainting goats and a boar goat. Some fish in a small pond and have had everything from alligators to piranhas and salt water tanks. I've done a little scuba diving and lots of snorkeling collecting my own specimens for the tanks. That was great fun, by the way.
Steve
PS. Now I'm mostly a dead beat retiree, need to get back into something I guess.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I just can't help posting pics of my girls. This one is from this afternoon when she was basking in the window.

original.jpg

It is actually interesting that our 2 cats were adopted a year apart... they get along great... still run around the house playing with each other...

So far they do not like the new kitties... but, we have let them out into the house and the kitties seem to ignore the older ones most of the time and play with each other...

We have scheduled a drop off time this coming Sat....

Here are pics (if it works)

Someone adopted the black kitty today... hope to have the rest before the weekend... if not, we have a shelter that will be taking them...

Dang... pics did not copy... you will have to look back to find them...

Back
Top Bottom