I'm The Boss of my happiness

I don't consider it fun to watch old men driving convertible Maserati's down A1A. This scenario is not happiness to me.

I love seeing older men or women driving fantastic cars . I think they are living out their dreams .

Why dont you want to be staring at overweight,
obnoxious males on the beach all day??
Back hair !!

LOL - I get that here in my 55+ community! Pregnant male seniors. Fortunately most folks leave during the summer and we can enjoy the pool by ourselves in the evening.

Last edited:
Me too. One of the nicer old men at our gym drives a terrific bright-yellow muscle car. He is kind of shriveled-looking, wears an eye patch, and probably would have scared me when I was little, but inside he's only 23. And has a great smile.

I love seeing older men or women driving fantastic cars . I think they are living out their dreams .

Last edited:
My one plea for males, as far as looking at them, is that they not need a bra more than I do!

Pretty much everything else is OK, carry on :LOL:

LOL - I get that here in my 55+ community! Pregnant male seniors. Fortunately most folks leave during the summer and we can enjoy the pool by ourselves in the evening.

I knew a 90 y/o man that drove a Hummer. A very conservative gentleman but having fun in his twilight years. He passed away a couple of years ago and luckily never ran over anyone.

I used to have a brother that wanted to control every aspect of the lives of me, sister, parents, his grown children and his ex-wife. Ex-wife dumped him and when parents died my sister and I disowned him. It was that bad. Life has been much better these past 8 years.

Some times you just have to distance yourself from the negativity in life regardless of what others may think.

Cheers!

My one plea for males, as far as looking at them, is that they not need a bra more than I do!

Pretty much everything else is OK, carry on :LOL:

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom