Long-Haulers

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2 more months (March) we will have been doing the "mask and hide" for a whole year. After the vaccine, we (wifey and I) are going to resume life as we knew it.

Travel, dine and do all that was forsaken before. If I get sick and die, I get sick and die.

Better that than being the living dead we are now.

Welcome to the club. Have you joined any of the on-line support groups and are you actively treating your symptoms?

I have and knowing others have similar symptoms helps. I also got a ct scan of my heart which helped allay my chest pain concerns:(.

On a slightly funnier note, I kept smelling burnt wire. Unplugged everything. Checked the fuse box. Climbed into the crawl space etc. was about ready to call an electrician when it occurred to me it was a long hauler COVID symptom!

In 2 more months (March) we will have been doing the "mask and hide" for a whole year. After the vaccine, we (wifey and I) are going to resume life as we knew it.

Travel, dine and do all that was forsaken before. If I get sick and die, I get sick and die.

Better that than being the living dead we are now.

That's always an option. My uncle didn't stop traveling and dining out. Said he was tired of wearing a mask, that he didn't want to live that way. He died last November of Covid-19, at the age of 72. Miss him everyday.

That's always an option. My uncle didn't stop traveling and dining out. Said he was tired of wearing a mask, that he didn't want to live that way. He died last November of Covid-19, at the age of 72. Miss him everyday.
Wow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom