Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

retired1

Recycles dryer sheets
In 2020 many families have been financially (and personally) affected. We have to count our blessings. Diligent savings, frugal lifestyle, and having enough investments provide confidence & courage to face difficult times, and help out others less fortunate.

Stay Safe.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.

Wishing All a Blessed Christmas Day and holiday season - remembering those, today and every day, with health issues and those in need.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all. You've helped keep me at mostly sane this past year, at least after I put the Covid forum on ignore. Everyone have a safe, healthy, and HAPPY New ear!

Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays to you and yours. No matter how 2020 turned out for you, I hope 2021 will be better.

Merry Christmas and a Blessed Holiday Season to all!

From The Who's Tommy, "I have a feeling twenty-one is going to be a good year".
Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas.

Please stay safe.

Merry Christmas and Blessings for a happy, healthy New Year.
2021 has got to better then 2020!

What a great group of people here in this wonderfully moderated forum. I wish everyone a joyous Christmas with plenty of eating, drinking, and being merry! Cheers!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & the very best in 2021

Same here, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Hopefully 2021 we can get back to more normal.

:biggrin:Merry Christmas to everyone, as said before, this forum has really helped me to pass these days and look forward to a happy new year!

Merry Christmas to all and best wishes for health, prosperity and happiness in the new year 🥂

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all. Survived 2020.

I wish everyone Merry Christmas and a BETTER new year! Stay healthy, stay happy and invest wisely. Thanks!

Merry Christmas, deck the halls, eat, drink and be merry!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone at ER Forum! Let's hope 2021 is less "interesting" than 2020 :)

Just finished dinner and the Feats of Strength (wresting with DGD), and now it's time.

"I got a lotta problems with you people, and now you're going to hear about it!".

Back
Top Bottom