News of Khan

Oh, so sorry to read this. Like others here I enjoyed her thoughts on things.

Things I remember about her -
- her late in life marriage, I think it was after she retired. I remember she posted a picture of their hands with their rings.
- their move to Florida
- when they raised their house to get it above the level for hurricane flooding
- her continuing struggles with her teeth
- the gorgeous pictures from their Florida home

I bet I'm not the only one who will go back and read all her posts. This was her signature here when she posted ""Knowin' no one nowhere's gonna miss us when we're gone..."

No, Khan, we are going to miss you.

Last edited:
Awww, I enjoyed her sense of humor, too. I looked for her most recent post on the forum a few months ago, to see if I'd missed anything from her new life. I'm glad she was able to have more adventures, even if it was brief.

Sorry to hear that. She was unique. One of a kind is always special.

Oh, so very sad. I enjoyed her sense of humor and posts.

Such sad news, but I do appreciate being informed. -ERD50

She had stunning views out the back door for sure!

She had a great sense of humor and I always read whatever she posted when I saw that avatar of hers.

If I recall correctly, she was the one who taught me what a "lanai" was since I had never heard the word before she posted it once.

RIP.

Very sad to hear..

IIRC she did have some medical problems, so must have been more serious than she was letting on... or maybe I am thinking of someone else...

RIP Khan.

I followed her move to Florida and raising of her house. And remember literally LOL when she posted a picture of her next to her ginormous new truck.

She'll be missed.

I enjoyed her photos, they were lovely.
May she rest in peace.

Sad indeed. She was a very prevalent poster when I first joined. Enjoyed her posts and "takes" on topics. RIP.

There's something depressing about losing an old timer from a forum like this that contributed a lot. She always had an interesting angle that I liked. I am sorry.

Sorry to hear this, she was a long time admired member, RIP Kahn.

I loved her for hating w*rk and swearing she would sooner pull all her fingernails out than go back. I actually think of her often and her relevant-to-so-many-situations: [I’ll move] “when the cat dies”.

She was totally relevant to this forum and will be missed, even by those of us who don’t keep up with current posts. Apparently the cat did die, she moved and raised a new house. I did catch a few of her truck posts—she seemed very happy with her new directions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom