NFL: 2020 Season

I don’t know how the Bears can go back to Trubisky after Foles performance yesterday. But they probably will...

I ask myself the same question as to how the Eagles decided to keep Wentz over Foles.

Funny thing is, with Nagy, wouldn't surprise me if the Bears go back to Trubisky.

The Bears are 3-0. Enjoy it while we can as they could easily be 0-3.

Last edited:
Watched the SNF game between the Packers vs Saints.

An entertaining back and forth game until the Saints' fumble which pretty much doomed them.

The big question is what happened to Brees' long pass? Don't think Brees threw any pass for over 20 yards. He has to have a dead arm.

Yikes! Another Seahawks' win that came down to the last second. Whew!

Dak continues to throw for big yds, but shows he cannot perform other aspects of the game that result in victories, so I would take Wilson over him any day. Dallas' secondary and special teams are also pathetic. Cowboys may again be .500 team if they are lucky.

I'm not a Pete Carroll or a Seahawks fan but I do think that Russell Wilson is the most underrated QB in the NFL. He is really, really good.
I remember during Wilson's first couple of years, while he was breaking rookie QB NFL records right and left, commentators pretty much overlooked him in favor of RGIII, Andrew Luck, Colin Kaepernick and Cam Newton--all of whom came into the NFL about the same time. Yet Russell just keeps on breaking records to this day--despite never having received a single vote for MVP. Go, Dangeruss! :cool:

I remember during Wilson's first couple of years, while he was breaking rookie QB NFL records right and left, commentators pretty much overlooked him in favor of RGIII, Andrew Luck, Colin Kaepernick and Cam Newton--all of whom came into the NFL about the same time. Yet Russell just keeps on breaking records to this day--despite never having received a single vote for MVP. Go, Dangeruss! :cool:
Even though I'm not watching this year, I can say I don't care much for Wilson but I'll admit he's been amazing in the past considering the handicap he works under. Same handicap as another great that I don't care for. (Drew Brees) Both are super short for NFL QB's!

Even though I'm not watching this year, I can say I don't care much for Wilson but I'll admit he's been amazing in the past considering the handicap he works under. Same handicap as another great that I don't care for. (Drew Brees) Both are super short for NFL QB's!

Oh... after reading that first sentence I thought you were referring to playing under Pete Carroll. :LOL:

I ask myself the same question as to how the Eagles decided to keep Wentz over Foles.
1M fans ask the same question. 150M spent on Wentz and the wheels are off the wagon now.

What happened in the SB season was lightning in a bottle. Everything aligned just right. And we had St. Nick in back pocket.

Tonight's game is a reward to loyal fans. Chiefs vs. Ravens will be a thriller.

Is it too early to say Superbowl champion Packers?

1M fans ask the same question. 150M spent on Wentz and the wheels are off the wagon now.

What happened in the SB season was lightning in a bottle. Everything aligned just right. And we had St. Nick in back pocket.

Bears announced that Foles this now their starter. At least they didn't bumble this choice. As for the Eagles, they fell into the trap of investing so much into their planned franchise QB in Wentz so put on blinders.

I like Trubisky. He's a stand up guy and took the demotion in stride. Plus, he's had some good comeback drives in the past. Remember that playoff game vs the Eagles, Trubisky gave the Bears a chance to win for a FG try.

With that said, with Foles at the helm, IMO the Bears could be legit contenders as his decision making is just better than Trubisky.

Is it too early to say Superbowl champion Packers?
The next Super Bowl champs played last night. Mahomes and company never fail to put on a show! I am not a Chiefs fan, but Mahomes is amazing.

Attachments

• F1A0E43F-4F6F-4F0B-AC37-4FEDE3A48CF7.jpeg
    F1A0E43F-4F6F-4F0B-AC37-4FEDE3A48CF7.jpeg
    211.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
The next Super Bowl champs played last night. Mahomes and company never fail to put on a show! I am not a Chiefs fan, but Mahomes is amazing.

Mahomes is great, then you add the talent he has assembled around him. Their rookie running back Edwards-Helaire is turning out to be better than expected in his first 3 games. Of course I am biased as I drafted him for one of my fantasy teams and he has not let me down. :)

Their defense has really stepped up so far. I expected a big shootout last night but their defense shut down the powerful Ravens offense.

The best part of watching the Chiefs for me is just how much fun they seem to be having. Hope it lasts a long, long time.

Bears announced that Foles this now their starter. At least they didn't bumble this choice. As for the Eagles, they fell into the trap of investing so much into their planned franchise QB in Wentz so put on blinders.

I like Trubisky. He's a stand up guy and took the demotion in stride. Plus, he's had some good comeback drives in the past. Remember that playoff game vs the Eagles, Trubisky gave the Bears a chance to win for a FG try.

With that said, with Foles at the helm, IMO the Bears could be legit contenders as his decision making is just better than Trubisky.
Some of Foles' throws took me back to his connection with Alshon Jeffries on the Eagles. I'm glad he landed in CHI. Hope he gets another trophy and statue too.

Some of Foles' throws took me back to his connection with Alshon Jeffries on the Eagles. I'm glad he landed in CHI. Hope he gets another trophy and statue too.

Chicago's chances to make and go deeper in the playoffs just got a lot better.

He plays the QB position like a point guard in basketball, moving the ball all around :).

Agree. but New Orleans ranked 10th on that list, and behind Tennesee, Pittsburgh, New England and LA makes no sense to me.

Agree. but New Orleans ranked 10th on that list, and behind Tennesee, Pittsburgh, New England and LA makes no sense to me.
Now Tennessee might be in jeopardy, per NFL news release:
The Tennessee Titans and Minnesota Vikings are suspending team activities starting Tuesday because of a number of positive COVID-19 tests following their Sunday game.

Tennessee reported three new positive tests for players and five new positive tests for personnel, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero and Mike Garafolo reported, per sources informed of the situation. The Vikings haven't had a reported positive test, but hosted the Titans Sunday, leading to their suspension of in-person activities as a precautionary measure. ...

I think the next Super Bowl winner will be whoever has the highest percentage of healthy starters. The running back position is being decimated, and then there's Covid to deal with too. But even if they stay healthy, I doubt the Jets are going to win it.

... But even if they stay healthy, I doubt the Jets are going to win it.

Perceptive glimpse of the obvious.... the Jets didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the Super Bowl to begin with... actually, they probably didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of even winning the AFC East.

Back
Top Bottom