Post Your Dog Pictures Here

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I really like dogs, but don't like the hassles of owning one, so I live vicariously through other people's dogs.

I'll go first, this is my buddy in his favorite spot doing his favorite thing... Sleeping. And another picture in the snow.

Attachments

• benapril.jpg
    benapril.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 164
  • benapril.jpg_thumb
    44.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 2003.jpg
    2003.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 2003.jpg_thumb
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
I hope my previous failed attemps of sharing this picture don't appear - if they do I am sooo sorry. This is Maddy my 10 month old Silky terrior. She is sneaky and a little terror but so much fun.

img_487421_0_feca05ad572a3fec42994e4346f010ca.jpg

Lyca (border collie)
Amber (from BC rescue, but looks like a Dutch Partridge Hound)
Moxie (Leonberger)

Attachments

• dogs.jpg
    dogs.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 30
  • dogs.jpg_thumb
    41.5 KB · Views: 6
This is Max. We picked him up from a shelter, and he was advertised as a Sheltie mix. Probably as a practical joke. :)

We have no idea what he is. We've never seen another dog like him. He is smart as whip, agile as a cat, fast as a greyhound, and healthy as an ox.

Any guesses as to constituent components?

maxinkayakwebip7.jpg

Oscar!

Attachments

• oscar2.jpg
    oscar2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 141
  • oscar2.jpg_thumb
    33.1 KB · Views: 2
Great looking hounds everyone! :)

wab said:
This is Max. We picked him up from a shelter, and he was advertised as a Sheltie mix. Probably as a practical joke. :)

We have no idea what he is. We've never seen another dog like him. He is smart as whip, agile as a cat, fast as a greyhound, and healthy as an ox.

maxinkayakwebip7.jpg

Part jackrabbit? ;)

Zues

Attachments

• DSCN0883.JPG
    DSCN0883.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCN0883.JPG_thumb
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
wab said:
This is Max.

Hare + lab mix?

Jackalope + sheppard?

:LOL:

All kidding aside, pretty cool lookin' guy -- looks ready for mischief!

This is Max. We picked him up from a shelter, and he was advertised as a Sheltie mix. Probably as a practical joke. Smiley

Doberman + Greyhound

Sheppard+ Someother mix

What a great looking animal! I love the non purebreds.

wab said:

No idea, but awesome looking dog. I love psychotic looking pound dogs.

This is from a couple of years ago. Now the little one is two and my son's 10 month old cousin joins them for doggie day care.

Attachments

• dogs46w.jpg
    dogs46w.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 133
  • dogs46w.jpg_thumb
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
sandz the wolfpuppy (hybrid wolfdog) r.i.p.

wolfpuppy with his grandma. he's gonna grow into those ears one day.

pup-with-mom-4web.jpg

wolfpuppy showing off for the camera

img_487674_0_2fff5a1e9a25650799042957e765ec01.jpg

wolfpuppy recouping after tibial plateau leveling surgery. this was a new procedure then and i got the only vet in south florida who was licensed to do it. he had vets in from japan to observe sandz' operation.

img_487674_1_b00921aa380215ddc1f19717cede2281.jpg

wolfpuppy escapes his bath, rolls around in the sand and plays catch me if you can...

img_487674_2_c9d5ddd74483931ce736a63bf3bd2987.jpg

I loved all those pics; I love dogs! We are planning to move to the country as soon as our house is sold. I'm getting one or two new dogs then (from rescue). I have a long list of what I want: lab, golden retreiver, rottie, german sheppard, pit bull, and the list goes on! LOL! How will I choose?

Glo said:
I loved all those pics; I love dogs! We are planning to move to the country as soon as our house is sold. I'm getting one or two new dogs then (from rescue). I have a long list of what I want: lab, golden retreiver, rottie, german sheppard, pit bull, and the list goes on! LOL! How will I choose?

Just go when the shelter is low on occupancy or the cost of feeding will put you in the poorhouse! I currently have a great dog named Maggie who is an English Bulldog. Her elderly owners had to adopt her out after the man had a stroke and they needed to move in with kids/grandkids for care purposes.

I am not near my pictures.

40 pound hound mix, shelter rescue. Runs like the wind. Black and brown.

Named Abby - short for Abiona a Roman goddess who is the protector of children leaving the home

We have five Papillons (a sixth died in December). This is Rocky, the latest addition to the family going over an agility jump. Lacie is in the the kitty cup. She is eight years old, fits in my hand and is often on my lap while I work on the computer.

Attachments

• Rocky.JPG
    Rocky.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 13
  • Rocky.JPG_thumb
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
  • lacie1.jpg
    lacie1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 13
  • lacie1.jpg_thumb
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
Yay for puppies!

Bow is my 11 year old Lab.

48838828_3952550b26.jpg

Luke is my 5 year old terrier mix.

43894545_a2820e39b7.jpg

All of these guys are adorable! Here's our current crowd:

Attachments

• Anna.JPG
    Anna.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Anna.JPG_thumb
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
  • dogs.jpg
    dogs.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 17
  • dogs.jpg_thumb
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Don & BCs.JPG
    Don & BCs.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Don & BCs.JPG_thumb
    40.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Donald reading.JPG
    Donald reading.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Donald reading.JPG_thumb
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
Princess belonged to a friend, but she was my friend too.

Attachments

• Princess1.JPG
    Princess1.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 10
  • Princess1.JPG_thumb
    50.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom