Quality of Life study for various cities

Expansion Management puts out this quality of life study for companies seeking relocation. I thought it was pretty interesting, and someone might benefit by looking at it. Other than that, apologies for posting another site by someone else. Hope you enjoy!2007 QUALITY OF LIFE QUOTIENT: What Really Matters Is Not the Salary, but What That Salary Will Buy
This seems more directed to corporate entities.

I if were early or mid-career, I would take salary/options/bonus and opportunities to pick up skills and connections over all other considerations, provided that I could get my kids good schools, which I think are available almost anywhere by going parochial. These things are portable to your next job. The recruiter doesn't say, "$100,000 in Indianapolis. Let's see, that means you should be worth $250,000 in LA".

Ha

Scroll down the page and you will find where the cities that have the best affordable housing, continuing education, low crime, best cities for commercial air access and other subjects. The studies even break into three sections of major metros, medium and small. Just lots of information if you SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE. THAT is why I felt it might be relevant to a person contemplating retirement and moving to a new location. :cool:

Last edited:
Looks like there isn't much crime in Iowa. Maybe nobody has anything worth stealing. :D

Just lots of information if you SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE. THAT is why I felt it might be relevant to a person contemplating retirement and moving to a new location. :cool:

LOL! Admonishment noted and humbly accepted. :D

Ha

Haha, no admonishment. I just knew you had glanced at the article, and didn't scroll down the page by your comment. You know you are more than okay by me!:D

Back
Top Bottom