So how diabolical are you in your dreams?

I dreamed that I was retired and I didn't have to get up at 4 am and drive to work and put up with all the political bs and then I woke up and found out that...

Dreams can come true, it can happen to you
If you're young at heart.

:dance:

I dreamed last night that I was securing a bunch of really nice boats to docks in the midst of a hurricane. There were chest high waves washing over the docks and I was handling great big coils of line trying to get a big sailboat, like an 85 footer, tied down.
Very exciting and was one of those "competence" dreams where, like Gumby's, I was doing something well that I normally wouldn't.
Deflated cats. Love it!

I have never had any diabolical dreams along the lines of what you describe. Not that I can remember.
Now that is damn devious, I was impressed with the dream Hakuna Matata, no worries my ass. (...) so what interesting dreams have you had lately?

Last night I dreamed that I had a shower like Johnnie36's built. Guess I can really say that is my dream shower, now. :D

Not too diabolical - - I was making sure I had any/all the necessary permits in order, and they were.

Back
Top Bottom