Some things just get better with age...

You people are cruel! Old men and old women may need sex too, and for the sake of the men, let's praise these old gals eager or at least willing to climb aboard and steam up the car windows.

Ha

She's probably not that bad looking when she has her makeup on and her BAC is <1.5 (and of course the beer goggles both are wearing helped a lot). She's going to have quite the story for her cougar club when she gets home!

I say BS on the photo....

The article said it was at night... and the windows were fogged up... but the pic shown looks like in the daytime and you can see through the window easily....

I hope they fight the charges in court... I think the charges do not fit the 'crime'....

At least if they do hook up (har!), they won't have to worry about moving to a good school district.

I say BS on the photo....
The article said it was at night... and the windows were fogged up... but the pic shown looks like in the daytime and you can see through the window easily....
I think that's just an "artist's concept" photo thrown in by a helpful editor who saw his chance to grab more "reader" eyeballs...

You people are cruel! Old men and old women may need sex too, and for the sake of the men, let's praise these old gals eager or at least willing to climb aboard and steam up the car windows.

Ha

I'd rather praise a younger woman for helping out an old guy.:blink:

"Just because there's snow on the roof doesn't mean there's no fire in the oven."

:LOL:
True, it could simply mean you've got good insulation in the ceiling.
Oh wait, that's not what you meant..:hide:

Back
Top Bottom