Songs that make you dance

That kind of reminds me on this one.

C & C Music Factory Freedom Williams- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)

Ok, I'm dancin' on my couch right now!

(Oh wait, that doesn't sound quite right, LOL!) :ROFLMAO:

Poker Face by Gaga. Check out this guy's moves. More evidence mature men are cooler than younguns ;)

I saw this video recently and couldn't stop laughing! Hope I have half his spunk when I am his age! Love it!

i sure dont dance much at all...only when im really drunk and the wife drags me out...but lately i notice i really rock out in the car to certain songs...just about any ACDC gets me doing the air drums....
I just had to laugh at loud at that...I play air drums/guitar and use my dashboard for the keyboard. :D

This video might be a bit lame for the younger folks, but for me (in my old age) it makes me laugh. :LOL:

YouTube - ‪Jerry Lewis Does the Dishes‬‎

Poker Face by Gaga. Check out this guy's moves. More evidence mature men are cooler than younguns ;)
Yeah baby! :D

Gene Kelly :) Love this even though it brings back memories of bizzare scene in A Clockwork Orange...

I had a really interesting experience tonight. I went to an outdoor dance downtown, and met lots of really attractive women who were great dancers. The venue is right in the retail and hotel core of the city, only a few blocks from the Pike Place Market, Monorail, etc, so lots of tourists are walking by and some stop off to enjoy a pleasant outdoor dance. I met two women from Mexico City, a Canadian, an Oregonian and one from Walnut Creek.

But the funniest part was a very sweet young woman (25?) that kept coming around to dance with me. Toward the end of the evening I said I knew a great late night happy hour close by, and asked if she would like to join me. She gives me this big smile and put her mouth up to my ear and said "Did you know I was gay?" Man, we both roared it was so damn funny and she was so totally charming and easy going. Did I know? I guess not; I was already picturing her in a black negligee. She is even a Leonard Cohen fan!!!

Except for the two Mexican women she was the best dancer there. She said when she gets a new girlfriend that woman will have to be a good dancer.

I thought I knew what the hell was going on, but I'm just a Babe in the Woods.

Oh yeah, here's the song that we were grooving on...the divine Aretha

YouTube - ‪ARETHA FRANKLIN-CHAIN OF FOOLS,LIVE TV PERFORMANCE 1968‬‎

Ha

Talk about the Cha Cha steps when I was in high school, I just remember that there was another song by Santana that we used to dance to. We did not understand the Spanish lyrics nor bother to find out, but it didn't matter. The beat was all that we needed.

YouTube - GUAJIRA - SANTANA

Mmmmm, marvelous song NW. The music of Santana loosens the hips and relaxes the shoulders for sensual dancing....:smitten:

Another magical dance under the open sky tonight. I wish this would never end. Tango tonight; it puts people in such a beautiful mellow mood. Affection and love is flowing all around.

Here is one song:YouTube - Gotan Project

There was an orchestra tonight, but some CDs including this one were played at intermission.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom