Any interest in a SW FL E-R.org get-together?

Hey, this should work out just fine: simple girl is a physical therapist and you have a bad back. Match made in heaven. You can get a massage as Harley watches while eating and drinking his lunch.

We definitely need to see photos :)

We definitely need to see photos :)
Yes, definitely. Of course you will have to put in some real effort to beat this photo from the last E-R.org meet up in Florida. LBYM for sure...

Attachments

• NakedAndAfraidXLTeaser.jpg
    NakedAndAfraidXLTeaser.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 28
pb4uski - Hope your back is feeling better today. :flowers:

--

See y'all in Punta Gorda for lunch at Hurricane Charley's!

omni

Thanks. It is still tender but not so bad that I will miss the meetup. Hope you don't mind the aroma of Ben-Gay. :D

I am sorry I can not make it . I had other plans but then ended up with a tiny health crisis that needs to be resolved .Have a great time !

Hope you get better. Hopefully we can meet for a drink before I head north later in April.

Hey, I'm on my way, but I'm stuck behind a driver who has hit, what seems to be every red light. She's always first in line at the red, and when the light changes, it appears she counts to three before she moves out. To make matters worse, the drivers in the two cars behind me seem to becoming more and more agitated. They're yelling out their windows about how much fuel this is costing them, but, they are not putting a number on it.

Last edited:
I am sorry I can not make it . I had other plans but then ended up with a tiny health crisis that needs to be resolved .Have a great time !

Hope everything is ok!

We missed you, but yes hopefully we can meet up another time.

Today was so fun. It was great to bring these online characters to life. And yes, some are definitely characters! :D:LOL::greetings10:

Let me know of the next SW Florida get together. Will be retiring in April 2018. Already have a condo on Marco Island that I hope to experience a lot more often starting next year.

We had a lively gathering of 6 ER folks on a beautiful 84-degree day along the Peace River in Florida. What a fun group. It's been a while since I laughed so much. The conversation covered a multitude of ER topics, much like on the forum :D (from mortgages to dryer sheets...and a whole lot more).

Sorry, redduck, that you didn't make it in time, but after a couple of hours, we got tired of waiting and headed home. ;)

And here's the requisite photo of the flip flop gang (clockwise, starting with the guy in the hat)...harley, pb4uski, Bigcmagor, Lagniappe, Simple Girl, and me.

See y'all next season. :greetings10: (You too, moemg.)

omni

Attachments

• ER lunch 4.1.17.jpg
    ER lunch 4.1.17.jpg
    602.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Look at all those gorgeous faces and dazzling smiles!

I keep thinking to myself, 'I'll have what they're having...'

Thanks for sharing....glad y'all had such a good time! :greetings10:

Excellent photo, what a great group, and all so young!!

We had a lively gathering of 6 ER folks on a beautiful 84-degree day along the Peace River in Florida. What a fun group. It's been a while since I laughed so much. The conversation covered a multitude of ER topics, much like on the forum :D (from mortgages to dryer sheets...and a whole lot more).

Sorry, redduck, that you didn't make it in time, but after a couple of hours, we got tired of waiting and headed home. ;)

And here's the requisite photo of the flip flop gang (clockwise, starting with the guy in the hat)...harley, pb4uski, Bigcmagor, Lagniappe, Simple Girl, and me.

omni

Very nice. Good to see you all! :greetings10:

omni

You all look too young to retire (or, to even think about retiring).
Thanks for waiting, but I understand. Next time I'll leave 20 minutes earlier.

Great photo! Glad you had such a good time and great to see you!

Looks like fun

I definitely recognize Harley, Omni, and Simplegirl because they have previously posted their photo (if you do not call that a good memory, I give up).

I had a great time. Looking forward to doing it again next year, with Moemg and Khan hopefully, plus any others that are down here.

Wow, all six of you look so healthy and happy. I hope everyone had a wonderful time. :)
Looks like fun

I definitely recognize Harley, Omni, and Simplegirl because they have previously posted their photo (if you do not call that a good memory, I give up).
I call that a fantastic memory. I didn't remember what any of them looked like in their old photos. :LOL:

Actually, I may not be able to recognize anyone if I run across them in the street. However, I can match up a list of names and faces in a photo. That's easier.

Now, I recall that Omni and Travelover recognized each other when shopping. See, I am not the only one with a good memory.

Last edited:
Actually, I may not be able to recognize anyone if I run across them in the street. However, I can match up a list of names and faces in a photo. That's easier.

Now, I recall that Omni and Travelover recognized each other when shopping. See, I am not the only one with a good memory.

Well, I remember what Nords and TromboneAl look like. Not sure about the other 26,696 members.

That's because Nords and T-Al posted photos of themselves the most often.

On the other hand, I have seen photos of Omni and Travelover once each, and that of Simplegirl once, maybe twice. I don't think they have posted more than that.

That's because Nords and T-Al posted photos of themselves the most often.

On the other hand, I have seen photos of Omni and Travelover once each, and that of Simplegirl once, maybe twice. I don't think they have posted more than that.

I know I have posted one photo of myself and hubby before, and you are right - maybe a second one - but not sure! Your memory is WAY better than mine!!

Back
Top Bottom