6th SWFL ER.org Get-together

Oh no! I'm healthy and still going. Going to miss you guys. Hope everyone under the weather feel better soon.

I'm thinking of organizing a get together in St Pete for those interested, maybe October time frame before the holidays but after the worst of summer so we don't have to wait a year. MTF...

I certainly would be interested.

Sorry, I know this is last minute but I won't be able to attend. Have a great time everyone; hopefully I will be able to join you next year.

I am bummed out. Woke up Friday with a head cold and sore throat. Luckily covid test was negative. Was hoping I would feel better by this morning, but actually feel worse today. I was looking forward to putting face to names, but probably best for me to sit this one out and shoot for next year. I am sure you will all have a great time.

Sorry to pile it on, but my DGF is feeling under the weather, so we will also have to bow out for today.
I have such a good time at this event, so will have to look forward to next year.

Oh, no! Sorry to hear this Luvdogs, Hopeful, and Detail. We'll miss you.

Hope everyone under the weather is feeling better soon. :flowers:

And we hope to see y'all in 2024! :greetings10:

omni

Last edited:
I'm thinking of organizing a get together in St Pete for those interested, maybe October time frame before the holidays but after the worst of summer so we don't have to wait a year. MTF...

FLSUnFIRE,

Please keep me in the loop. I'd be interested in attending. I usually arrive in November.

omni

Sorry to pile it on, but my DGF is feeling under the weather, so we will also have to bow out for today.
I have such a good time at this event, so will have to look forward to next year.
My DW is not attending;. I'll be your +1[emoji16]

I hope someone posts photos. Fun to see what people look like vs one's mental picture!

Thank you omni550 for setting this up today. Thanks everyone who was there. I'm so glad I met you. It was a great time overall - great company, great conversation, and great food and drink! I thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon, and am looking forward to next time.

Thanks again for organizing, Omni. Great to see everyone who could make it!

Yes, thank you Omni for organizing again! It was such a nice afternoon catching up with everyone and also meeting those who joined us for the first time. :flowers:

Thank you Omni! Such a great time catching up and communing with our local ER folks. Sad that some couldn't make it, you were missed. Can't wait till the next get together!

Thanks Omni! Good times :). Until next year.

By the way, esp appreciated that you reached out to us all directly this year so we did not miss the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eleven intrepid individuals attended the 6th SWFL E-R.org get-together in Sarasota this afternoon. We had a thoroughly enjoyable time with great people, engaging conversation, fabulous weather, and tasty food.

Thanks to everyone for coming. It was lovely to see so many familiar faces as well as new ones.

I hope to see you all at a future gathering! :greetings10:

omni

I hope someone posts photos. Fun to see what people look like vs one's mental picture!

Your wish is granted, marko...

Attachments

• Lunch 2.19.23 A.jpg
    Lunch 2.19.23 A.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 80
  • Lunch 2.19.23 B.jpg
    Lunch 2.19.23 B.jpg
    831.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Lunch 2.19.23 C.jpg
    Lunch 2.19.23 C.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 82
Late to post, but Omni did it again and organized another great event!

A lot of fun.. good weather, good food, good e-r friends... life is good, eh,?

Great pictures. Know some of the faces. Will be there next time.
That is some mullet.

Great pictures. Know some of the faces. Will be there next time.
That is some mullet.

You missed your chance to see it in person... it will not likely survive until the next get-together. Hope DGF is feeling better.

You missed your chance to see it in person... it will not likely survive until the next get-together. Hope DGF is feeling better.

Well if you are on the dating scene, perhaps it should not survive...:D
A couple more days for DGF. Thanks for asking.

Also expressing my thanks to Omni for organizing this gathering and to all attending. It appeared everyone enjoyed themselves - I know DW and I did. Looking forward to the next one!

Back
Top Bottom