5th SWFL E-R.org Get-Together

Another great gathering planned by Omni. Missed you SimpleGirl. Hope to see you all again next year!

I concur - it was a fun gathering. Nice people & good fellowship. Thank you, Omni, once again. :clap:

What a beautiful day (78 degrees, low humidity, and not a cloud in the sky) for a get-together.

Thanks for coming, everyone! We missed you Simple Girl & Mr. SG :(.

Glad to see many familiar faces and some new folks, as well. We had a long-time lurker named Jerry join us for lunch, which was a nice surprise.

I had a great time, and it sounds like everyone else did, too.

(I can attest that FLSUnFire sure seems to be enjoying his retirement. :LOL:)

Hope to see you all next year!

omni

Attachments

• ER lunch pix 1 2.20.22.jpg
    ER lunch pix 1 2.20.22.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 105
  • ER lunch pix 2 2.20.22.jpg
    ER lunch pix 2 2.20.22.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 99
  • ER lunch pix 3 2.20.22.jpg
    ER lunch pix 3 2.20.22.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 84
  • ER lunch pix 4 2.20.22.jpg
    ER lunch pix 4 2.20.22.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 101
  • ER lunch pix 5 2.20.22.jpg
    ER lunch pix 5 2.20.22.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 94
Awh, so sad to have missed seeing you all! :(:(:(

Unforseen family tragedy kept me from attending.

However, I'm so glad you all had perfect weather and company! Great to see all of your smiling faces via the pics.

I look forward to seeing all of you next year, hopefully.

I may just get John to come next year. If so, he is sitting next to Maria! :) Oh the interesting conversations we had, which can never be shared on a permanent medium such as E-R.org?

MichaelB, would a free lunch be enough of an enticement for you to venture northwest to join us for the 6th edition in 2023? Think about it.

Looks like you all had a good time.

I may just get John to come next year. If so, he is sitting next to Maria! :) Oh the interesting conversations we had, which can never be shared on a permanent medium such as E-R.org?

Thanks BOC. I will let her know your thoughts and can probably guess at least one topic.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom