Any one of you play musical instrument?

I have a nice Martin HD-28. I don't know if I'd call what I do playing, but I try.

Hey, I looked through this thread looking for drummers...any of you know anything about African drums? DH and I have been taking an African drumming class (on Congas) and want to buy, hopefully used, a couple of djembe drums. Any ideas or suggestions?

We aren't exactly ready for the drum circle at the music festival, but we might manage a few beats at the campsite if we can find some drums. Harley, bring your whatchamacallit and join in at FF!

54 drums and a tenor sax? Sounds like a recipe for a disturbing the peace arrest to me.

Hey, I looked through this thread looking for drummers...any of you know anything about African drums? DH and I have been taking an African drumming class (on Congas) and want to buy, hopefully used, a couple of djembe drums. Any ideas or suggestions?

We aren't exactly ready for the drum circle at the music festival, but we might manage a few beats at the campsite if we can find some drums. Harley, bring your whatchamacallit and join in at FF!

check out craigslist. they usually have a pretty healthy music inst. section

Back
Top Bottom