NFL: 2014 Season

With Rodgers' accuracy, maybe the next chance he should have did a Burt Reynolds in "The Longest Yard" :LOL:

That is a great plan for someone with short term gratification revenge needs....but when he gets up....and he will.... That guy is a monster! And I bet he can out run a horse too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any one see the Cotton Bowl? One of the most miraculous come from behind victories I have ever seen. Great job by the Spartans!!!

Predictions for the Superbowl winner? Since playoffs start today.

I'll probably be totally wrong as I'm picking to top seeds in the NFC. Seahawks vs Packers. For the AFC, I'm staying away from the Broncos and Manning this year, and picking Patriots vs Colts.

For the Superbowl, my pick is Patriots over Seahawks.

Anyone can pick NE vs Seattle in the Super Bowl. They are the 2 top seeds. Lets go out on a limb a bit. I'll take Pittsburgh vs Green Bay. Green Bay isn't that much of a stretch of course but not too many people are picking the Steelers. They are 6-1 vs teams over .500 which is the best of any playoff team.

Anyone can pick NE vs Seattle in the Super Bowl. They are the 2 top seeds....

The reason that they are the top seeds is probably why I'll be wrong :)

Panthers beat Seattle then lose to Dallas
Steelers lose to Patriots
Pats over Dallas for Super Bowl champs

I am a Panther fan!
Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Since Dallas already beat the Seahawks in Seattle I see them do it again in the NFC. The Steelers will beat the Broncos and lose to the PATS.

Patriots over Dallas in a close SB. Brady and Belichick will finally win their fourth in six appearances.

Dallas scraped out a win in Seattle - kudos to them. I'd say odds are LONG that they do it again. If they do it, I'd say they are "team of destiny" material. Though calling a team led by Tony Romo that... seems wrong somehow. ;)

Is this a playoff game or a pre season game?

Couldn't watch it anymore

Well I watched it but I did make a comment to the wife that the way they were playing, neither of these teams deserved to be in the playoffs.

Interestingly, Baltimore is the only remaining AFC team that could beat the Pats in Foxboro.
Ravens pass rush will bother Brady & co. Winner of Bengals/Colts goes to Denver for a thumpin'.

Interestingly, Baltimore is the only remaining AFC team that could beat the Pats in Foxboro.
Ravens pass rush will bother Brady & co. Winner of Bengals/Colts goes to Denver for a thumpin'.

True. The worst possible scenario for the PATS as they handily beat the Colts and Bengals but the Ravens with their defensive line will pressure Brady.

The last time they played last December (2013) in Baltimore the PATS clobbered the Ravens and won 41-7.

The two games yesterday were pretty bad. The Steelers and Ravens was the better of the two games but it still wasn't that interesting, IMO. Especially since the Steelers lost.

Today's games hopefully will (should be) be better. - Go Cowboy$ and Go Colt$.

Hope today's games are better.

Panthers Cards was awful, they both deserved to lose after the first half.

Steelers Ravens was disappointing, we were at friends house who are lifetime Steelers fans. I was afraid the Steelers would be off without Bell, I'd think he would have rounded out their offense and changed the outcome. Not a Flacco fan, but they gave him way too much time, about 2/3rds of NFL QB's will kill an opponent when there's no pressure.

Pats better beat the Ravens!!!

Last edited:
Bengals choose to die a death of a thousand cuts by failing to blitz Luck. Colts tried hard to help the Bengals by dropping a half dozen passes. Bengals coaches get a F for in game adjustments. Colts go on to Denver where they lost their season opener.

The two games yesterday were pretty bad. The Steelers and Ravens was the better of the two games but it still wasn't that interesting, IMO. Especially since the Steelers lost.

Today's games hopefully will (should be) be better. - Go Cowboy$ and Go Colt$.

Well the games today games were better than yesterdays. However, the Bengals were just out-classed by the Colts. And even though the Cowboys played awful the first half, they made the second half about as exciting a game as I’ve seen recently. Penalties were killers for both teams along with some bad officiating but somehow the Cowboys did it again.:dance:

Last edited:
I particularly enjoyed the look on Suh's face at the end of the game. :)

+1000 While I was rooting for Dallas because I HATE Suh, I still don't get how the officials picked up that flag on that obvious pass interference call - the Dallas defender never even turned his head.

Back
Top Bottom