Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I just watch the commercials or halftime event

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • other

Votes: 9 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Who do you pick to win Super Bowl 2018?

Voting ends the evening before the big game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no one to root for this year so I will be tuning in for the commercials and halftime show.

It takes a strange situation to make me root for the iggles, but I'd take 38 - 7 again.

I root for the score that has my initials in the corresponding box on the super bowl squares. I've had a few memorable years.

My temporary fan choice of the Vikings just folded, so I don't have a rooting interest.

I don't particularly like the Patriots, but they seem to find a way to win. I said by 7 or less.

I voted Pats by 7 or less.
But the poll should have included if they'll win with 2.4 seconds to go after coming back from a 52 point deficit in the 4th; per usual.

Voting evening before the big game.

Oops, just noticed a couple of my mistakes on my original post that I can no longer update.

Hopefully, the mods can fix.

1) for clearity, thread should be indicated as a poll not just a topic.

2) I meant to say "Voting ends evening before the big game."

Thanks!

Updated: Thanks mods for the quick fix!

Last edited:
Who do I want to win, Eagles, who do I think will win, Pats <7.

You could substitute any other team for the Eagles that I would want to win over the Pats. Or simply said, anybody but the Pats.

Last edited:
I hope the Pats Win, but I’m not betting on it.

Did anyone expect the outcome from the Eagles v Vikings? I sure didn’t expect a blowout. Or the crazy end to Vikings v Saints? Any given Sunday...

Here's a thought...

If the Eagles win the SB, might there be a QB controversy in Philly next year? Foles did look awfully good against the Vikings.

SB my be closer than I first thought.

Gotta go with the underdog.

This game will go to the wire to keep fools like us watching but the Patriots with good officiating will win another .

I don't feel as confident this year in making a final score prediction.

I think Foles is the big wildcard in this SB.

Will have to wait a bit before making a final prediction.

Last edited:
Did you see the fumble in the game last night ? The ref blew the whistle before Myles Jack could return it for a TD . After the game , there is a video they showed on TV of a ref making a beeline to Brady , shakes his hand and hugs him and the ref is smiling like he is one of the Patriots . I don't think the Iggles win .

It doesn't matter how good the Pats are. each time it's down to the wire.

Only 10 yards in penalties on the Patriots in a division playoff game . This has only happened 3 times in NFL history . Every game the Patriots were involved . Good coaching .

Other

The game will be called off when Lucifer arises at the 50-yard line just after the coin toss to claim Belichick's soul.

Did you see the fumble in the game last night ? The ref blew the whistle before Myles Jack could return it for a TD . After the game , there is a video they showed on TV of a ref making a beeline to Brady , shakes his hand and hugs him and the ref is smiling like he is one of the Patriots . I don't think the Iggles win .
Actually some people like Peter King did not see it as a fumble. Lewis still possessed the ball when his knee hit the ground

So the league all of a sudden wants to side with the guy they unfairly suspended for 4 games and battled him fiercely in court for 2 years... Hmmm.

The league hates the Pats way more than you do.

Love them or hate them but if you are an objective person you have to admit the Pats are the best Football dynasty of the last 20 years with the GOAT coach and QB.

Last edited:

Here I thought you were just being sarcastic about a ref going to Brady to congratulate him after the game. Then I see that on the news. Not saying the fix is in or anything, but just seemed a bit odd that a ref would do that.

Would be similar to if a home plate umpire shook a pitcher's hand after he got a no-no.

I don't have a clue because I don't watch football. :hide: So, I voted "other". I hope everyone has fun watching the game.

I will watch to see hopefully a good game, no preference for who wins. Nice if the Eagles can win, as the underdog.

According to my wife the Puppy Bowl is the winner.

Back
Top Bottom