A little hooping competition for Sarah in SC

Bestwifeever

Moderator Emeritus

Attachments

• firstladyx.jpg
    firstladyx.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 107
I very much applaud the First Family's attempts to influence children by promoting healthy eating, exercise, early bedtimes on school nights for the First Daughters, etc. When you consider that childhood obesity with it's attendant array of chronic diseases is widespread and growing, it is a first step to containing health costs through commonsense measures. The White House organic garden is great, too.

(And also in a non-political way and not because -- perhaps, in spite -- of this escapade.) She may go down as the First Lady that I am been the most impressed with. Well, there is Eleanor to consider.

She's totally rockin that hoop! Excellent!
I think she's pretty cool, especially about having a relaxed home for the kids and her mom living there with them.
Good one!

She's totally rockin that hoop! Excellent!
I think she's pretty cool...

Yeah, but what show is it? Who's the headliner? How much partying has she been doing? These are all important questions for hoopers, right? :LOL:

Yeah, we hoopers gotta have some freaky street cred somewhere. At least one weekend of dirty hippie barefoot camping complete with patchouli reek. ;)

You know the really cool new thing is sustained spinning. Like the high without the drugs. I just fall down when I try it, but the younger folks are awfully good at it. I can manage just about a minute.

You know the really cool new thing is sustained spinning. Like the high without the drugs. I just fall down when I try it, but the younger folks are awfully good at it. I can manage just about a minute.

I used to be a spinner. Never got dizzy and fell until I stopped. Haven't done it in a few years. I suspect there would be injury and vomiting involved if I tried it now. :dance:

Everything old is new again. You will have to practice and get up to speed again before Floydfest. It is very uncool to hurl in front of the stage. No one will ever throw you their underwear if you do that. :) Balloon animal headwear is a bonus, however.

I won a hula hoop contest in 1958 (the prize was the hula hoop--gotta love it). But I remember the secret move; I should try it again.

Back
Top Bottom