Cojones Test

Cut-Throat said:
I am a 20.

And I think I have the biggest Cojones here for admitting it! :D

Hey, I admitted I got a 30 before you said you have a 20. I thought I would be lowballing it. Glad to see someone else is more "sissy" than me ;) I think the higher the score, the more boneheaded and risky you are.

1.  "You're going to call the police?!?  I AM the police!"  (I was an idiotic idealistic ensign.  He came over the next morning to apologize.)

2.  Are you kidding, do you know how much FOX News would pay for that?!?

3.  That's how I met Mrs. Nords.

4.  That's how I met Mrs. Nords, I mean, I wussed out on this one.

5.  But that's another submarine story Dan doesn't want to know about.

6.  Do you actually have to bring the #$%^ cat out of the building?  Part of my last duty station's training curriculum involved setting a room on fire to see if the students could extinguish it.  (Grading criteria were pretty straightforward.)  At the same time, the grounds around the training building were overrun with feral kitties.  One day the contractor apparently figured out how to solve the problem, but I just didn't want to know...

7.  Too late, I was already in.

8.  I've been paid to jump out of perfectly good aircraft.  With a parachute.

9.  That's how I met Mrs. Nords, gosh, who thinks up these questions?!?

10.  Well, I did it at Javier de la Frontera during their "Running of the Bulls" festival, but it was a bull, I was running, and neither one of us was very happy about the whole experience.  In retrospect I have to admit that my behavior was pretty darn stupid and would have looked even more so described in a message from the Naval Safety Center.  But I got the framed poster for free!

cube_rat said:
85 here. I've got b@lls. 

I've got a theory that many of the women on this board are high testosterone women. Thsi doesn't mean that they are not feminine, only that they are dominant, highly sexual and risk takers. The women's scores so far bear this out.

As for me, I take my cue from the buck. When me and my lady are about to enter a clearing, it's "After you , dear".

My score?  Let's just say that Cutthroat and I have something in common.  :)

Ha

Hey we women have to be tough to keep up with you guys.

Well I only got a 60, now I feel like a girlie-man. :-X

As a scorer in the 25 percentile, I would like to mention that I prefer the terms "prudent" and "sane" to "wuss". And I don't think being a woman has anything to do with it ... no cajones, puh, who needs 'em.

I will also state for the record that if my kids were trapped in a burning building with a raging bull in it, I would not hesitate to enter it and save them, or die trying. Hubby is on his own, as are kitties, puppies, etc.

I scored a 50.
About enlisting, since there was no maybe, I answered "no" cause in my mind there is a big difference between WWII and made up wars like Vietnam and Iraq.
I like cats and dogs, I like me better.
I once dated 2 women for a short while but when one called me at home while I was with the other, I couldn't take it anymore so I dropped the one.

A tale of male ridiculousness due to testosterone:

I live in a small town where a lunatic kid brought a gun to school and shot several of his school mates. A terrible business that affected everyone in our neighborhood, since we all knew the kids who were shot.

OK, I went to the local gym that day and there were little knots of people standing around, talking about the shooting. Then one guy pipes up and says, "If I had been there, I would'a taken him down!" (refering to the shooter, a scrawny 15 year old misfit.) Other guys chimed in "I would'a jumped on him and took his gun!" "I would'a taken his ass down!!" etc., culminating in "I would'a killed the f*cker!"

I mean, guys were getting more and more heated about what they would have done, yelling and arguing about it, some guys almost coming to blows over it. It was so absurd.

LRS said:
A tale of male ridiculousness due to testosterone:

I live in a small town where a lunatic kid brought a gun to school and shot several of his school mates. A terrible business that affected everyone in our neighborhood, since we all knew the kids who were shot.

OK, I went to the local gym that day and there were little knots of people standing around, talking about the shooting. Then one guy pipes up and says, "If I had been there, I would'a taken him down!" (refering to the shooter, a scrawny 15 year old misfit.) Other guys chimed in "I would'a jumped on him and took his gun!" "I would'a taken his ass down!!" etc., culminating in "I would'a killed the f*cker!"

I mean, guys were getting more and more heated about what they would have done, yelling and arguing about it, some guys almost coming to blows over it. It was so absurd.

Not to mention that the nutball probably would have shot them if they tried it.

I forgot to tell the end of that story. A few days later I went to the local grocery store, and the boy bagging the groceries was a senior at the high school who was on the spot during the shooting, who actually jumped the shooter along with a couple other guys and got the gun away from him.

Some of his neighbors gathered around him, clapped him on the shoulder and said "good job son--you're a hero." The boy (or man, I guess I should call him) blushed and said thanks, it wasn't anything, and kept on bagging up groceries.

There is the difference between man and boy, right there. True cojones.

Cute Fuzzy Bulldog said:
I'm pleased that you're in agreement with me.

Ok. Cause I'd hate to come over there and kick your ass, buddy.

MJ said:
Don't you mean manly-girl?  :D

I'm suddenly very gender-confused. I'm much less manly than most of the women here, but definitely more manly than most of the men :confused: :confused: :confused:

justin said:
Ok. Cause I'd hate to come over there and kick your ass, buddy.

Excellent Justin...your score just went up 10 points! You can take off the dress and wear Man Clothes now! ;)

Completely Fulla BS said:
Excellent Justin...your score just went up 10 points! You can take off the dress and wear Man Clothes now! ;)

It's a kilt, not a dress. Don't make me come out there and passive aggressively key your car again. Cause I'll do it. I'm not afraid (well, I'm a little afraid).

35, total wuss boy. I had no problem with the confront people questions but I'm not going into a burning building for a cat, I might jump out of an airplane, but I haven't yet, the country is at war and I didn't sign up, so I'm just being honest there.

For the record, I'll take Completely Full AND Justin in a cage match! ;)

Done. Do I have to build the cage or are you two nancy boys going to do it?

If the latter, can i expect something in chartreusse and lavendar?

Yeah, we all know you got nothin'...smack yourself a couple of times and save me the trouble! ;)

Shoot...my score just went up to 105!

Martha said:
Naw, you want Outtahere.  She's the tough one.  :)

I want to know which of you is saving that d*mn cat. 
Saving it. I threw a can of tuna through a window so the cat would follow it in.

Any points for that?

I saved the cat too. Everyones getting out, no matter how inconsequential they might seem to some.

Given that we have three cats, three dogs and three people, I've got a busy time during any upcoming fires...

Back
Top Bottom