Is it meant to be?

Great picture Old Medic. A man and his dog.

Hello Folks.... this thread may get very dark. I left Wednesday morning on the Harley to go Visit Harley and check on the progress. A severe Motorcycle accident led to me weaking up Saturday evening, list of 5 leg operations. be in a wheelchair for 3 months.

Hello Folks.... this thread may get very dark. I left Wednesday morning on the Harley to go Visit Harley and check on the progress. A severe Motorcycle accident led to me weaking up Saturday evening, list of 5 leg operations. be in a wheelchair for 3 months.

Wow..... what a turn of events.. Best Wishes with everything.

Wow, so sorry to learn about that turn of events. The focus now of course is on your recovery.

I am so sorry to hear this and I wish you a speedy recovery.

I’m so sorry to hear this. Positive healing vibes sent your way.

Wishing you a comfortable and complete recovery! Wow!

I am so sorry to hear that Old Medic! Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery.

So sorry to hear this. Here’s hoping for a quick and complete recovery!

I am so sorry. I hope you make a fast and full recovery.

Sincere prayers for a full and fast recovery, old medic.

I'm so sorry to read this, Old Medic! My prayers are with you...healing thoughts, too...

Well that did go dark unexpectedly, hope you recover soon.

Oh my! Glad you survived a motorcycle accident.
Sending healing prayers for a good surgeons skills, uneventful recovery and quick return to walking and your normal retirement life.
Keep us updated and know we are thinking of you.

My understanding is that there is a special ingredient in the saliva from a dog's tongue that has amazing healing powers. Take full advantage of it.

So sorry to hear - rest up and get well, your new family member awaits to run around with you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom