Mad Men End

Don't be so sad. AMC will be rerunning that series for years to come.

I dunno about that. Only way you can watch on Comcast right now is to pay $2.99 an episode. And Amazon has them for $1.99 each. Maybe in a few months/years when the buzz dies down they will rerun it, but not right now. And I have a couple of episodes I'd like to catch again, while it's all fresh on my mind. Wonder if it's on Netflix? I don't have that....

Series 1-6 and the first 7 episodes of Series 7 are currently on Netflix.

Yep, Netflix has had Mad Men episodes for many years now, and I'd guess this will continue to be the case. Wouldn't surprise me to see the final half of Season 7 on Netflix by the end of the summer. Unfortunately, for us fans of the Walking Dead who are looking forward to the spinoff series "Fear The Walking Dead" in a few months, Netflix won't be carrying that one. It'll only be on Hulu Plus.

Speaking of re-watching shows, I'm actually considering purchasing the Blu-ray box set of all 7 seasons of Mad Men when it comes out. Not sure I've ever wanted to actually own an entire TV series on Blu-ray before, but this one was so high quality and filled with so much nuance and depth that it just might be purchase-worthy.

Love the show. DW and I and two of the children watch it. Brings back so many memories of childhood. Not so much the drama but the visual and auditory cues. And agree the the history woven in has been wonderful. Will be sad to see it end.

Back
Top Bottom