NFL: 2022 Season

A bit premature, but my wish of teams to face each other in the Super Bowl is 49ers vs Bills.

I agree, that would be an epic matchup. As a die-hard Niner fan, I’d be OK with a less-scary AFC team making it to the SB, though. :LOL:

I'm afraid if either the Cowboys "or" Buccaneers don't make it to the SB, I will have very little interest in the game regardless of who plays... I'll probably watch it but I may take a couple of naps.

I agree, that would be an epic matchup. As a die-hard Niner fan, I’d be OK with a less-scary AFC team making it to the SB, though. :LOL:

I’d be good with that as well. Two talented and well deserving teams. Plus, I’m getting tired of hearing about the Chiefs.

Now you know how I felt about Brady and the Patriots for lo those many years.

Now you know how I felt about Brady and the Patriots for lo those many years.
+1

Now I see Broncos on the nightly news, and it reminds me of so many years in KC.

Interesting games today. Seahawks-49ers started out with a close first half, then a 49ers blowout in the 2nd half. Chargers-Jaguars started out with a Chargers blowout in the first half, Jags come back to win it in the 2nd half.

^^^^
The Jags/Chargers game was one of the most amazing come backs I've seen... Not so much the score, but recovering after 4 interceptions in the 1st qt and nothing going right in the first half, the Jags "kept it together" to win. That first half had to be demoralizing, especially in front of the home town crowd..

^^^^
The Jags/Chargers game was one of the most amazing come backs I've seen... Not so much the score, but recovering after 4 interceptions in the 1st qt and nothing going right in the first half, the Jags "kept it together" to win. That first half had to be demoralizing, especially in front of the home town crowd..

Just watched the highlights - pretty incredible!

That’s for sure. Most times a team won’t win with that many turnovers. If yesterday’s games are a sign of what’s to come, it’s going to be an exciting playoffs :)

With the way Dak has been playing, I took a big gamble last night at the sports book. 1k on Dallas to win on Monday night.... The problem is I like both Dallas and Tampa Bay but I had to pick one.... I literally didn't decide until I was at the book window and the "lady asked", what's your bet? Should make the game interesting, at least for me...:popcorn: Don't follow me... I'm lost!

Sorry, Brady will rally in the 4th quarter for a win :LOL:!

That would not surprise me and it would be "true to form". That guy is dangerous all the time but especially in the 4th quarter if he is down. Still I hope the boys can pull it out but I'd be happy (except for the 1k bet :)) if TB won.

I’m a fan, but Brady should’ve retired after winning SB LV. He’s nowhere near as good as he was, despite his experience - and that has kept him somewhat competitive. He’s played just awful many games this year. He’ll never win another SB.

I’m a fan, but Brady should’ve retired after winning SB LV. He’s nowhere near as good as he was, despite his experience - and that has kept him somewhat competitive. He’s played just awful many games this year. He’ll never win another SB.
I wish he would have quit after his last SB win too. He should have gone out (and be remembered) as the GOAT and not the old goat which could happen.

Last edited:
History says TB will beat Dallas, but I can't see them getting beyond that. I suspect Brady will end up regretting coming out of retirement.

History says TB will beat Dallas, but I can't see them getting beyond that. I suspect Brady will end up regretting coming out of retirement.

If Dallas loses, maybe they will fire the head coach. I'm pretty sure Lovie Smith is available to hire as a replacement!

^^^^^^:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: and he can probably be hired on pretty dang cheap!

I'm picking TB over Dallas.

^^^^^
Looks like it's going to be close. 31-34 now with 6 mins left...

EDIT: Bills win in fun to watch game.

Last edited:
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-Men!

In must win games they just seem to find a way against Kirk Cousins.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-Men!

In must win games they just seem to find a way against Kirk Cousins.
That roughing the passer (Cousins) call near the end of the game was one of the absolute worse judgement calls I've seen the officials make in a long time. Cousins was in the process of being tackled when he threw a pass. And he was NOT slammed to the ground. He was simply tackled. Not that it matters now, but still that call could have easily changed the outcome of the game.

The Giants deserved to win!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom