Rug Cleaner

Pete

Recycles dryer sheets
Gonna buy a rug cleaner. Got any advice?

Bot a bissell proheat 2x healthy home with 12 rows of brushes. Got it at walmart, some bissell models have less brushes might be ok, but this thing does a wonderous job. All surfaces.
Bout $300.

I suppose a Ninja is a bit over the top? They do do good....

Install a wood floor.

If it were only up to me I would pull out all the flooring and paint my cement slab. Then I could clean my house with a leave blower. Alas, it's not up to me.

Bought a Hoover Steam Vac about 8-10 years ago. Got it home and read all the instructions, then called the company up and said, "Where's the STEAM:confused:?". There wasn't any. I heat a big pan of water on the stove, and when it's close to boiling, I start carpet cleaning, putting another load of water in the pan to heat up, which is ready when it's time to refill the carpet vac. For my 25 year-old carpets, does an OK job.

One option is to leave it to the pros. Some say the home cleaning systems just leave stuff in the carpet that can attract dirt in the future.

If it were only up to me I would pull out all the flooring and paint my cement slab. Then I could clean my house with a leave blower. Alas, it's not up to me.
Yeah, that tends to have a low Wife Acceptance Factor. Landlords wouldn't like it, either...

Back
Top Bottom