SW Florida get-together, 2018 version

However I have not been to their Marker 4 location, so I can't provide insight about indoor seating options. Perhaps Moemg can give more details since she suggested it.

I have been to the Marker 4 location before Gecko's reopened it .It did have indoor seating and if you look at their website their is a picture of a group at a large table .Gecko's food and service is very good and according to Trip Advisor Gecko's at Marker 4 is very popular .I am planning on paying it by ear for the get together since my SO's son is getting married that week end ..I really really want to come.

Aaargh! just realized DW and I have tickets to a concert on March 25. The Steep Canyon Raiders at the Daniels Pavilion in Naples, so too far away to do both. I bought the tickets a couple of months ago, and forgot about them until my computer sent me a reminder a few minutes ago. So it looks like I'm out for this one. Sorry, everybody, I was looking forward to it.

DGF says that I am forbidden to attend this event. Too bad. Maybe next year. Have fun! :greetings10:

Are there any other dates that might work? I know it's coming up quickly, but we could do the 17th as well. FYI that is St. Patty's Day, though.

Are there any other dates that might work? I know it's coming up quickly, but we could do the 17th as well. FYI that is St. Patty's Day, though.

I already have a commitment on the 17th, but the 18th is open for me.

OK -- let's toss this out to the SWFL folks as a trial balloon -- would Sunday, March 18th work for you?

omni

18th is good for me/us.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the 18th won't work for us. :( Mr. Simple Girl (oh please, oh please call him that when you meet him!) probably has to leave for a work trip on that day. I'd love for him to join us, if possible.

Take a count for who is available on each day, and pick the one with the higher number. For me, 18th - yes, 25th - no.

Good for both days.

Take a count for who is available on each day, and pick the one with the higher number. For me, 18th - yes, 25th - no.

Currently they are tied. :confused:

--------------

Folks,

So, how about another floating yet another trial balloon...how does Fri. Mar. 30 work for you?

(It's Good Friday, so some people may have the day off from work. Hopefully, anyone departing FL for their other home, will still have the 31st to get themselves organized for the trip. )

omni

Tough crowd.
Good for the 30th.

The 30th is a maybe for me. I won't know for sure until that day. We have work being done on our house that week. I'm hoping they will be finished by then, but this is FL and there's no way to know for sure. I'd say I have a 75% chance of making that one. Sorry to be such a PITA, but so it goes. If you schedule for the 30th I promise I'll do my best.

We're retired. We don't care about details like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom