Videos for your cats

SJhawkins

Recycles dryer sheets
Wish we would have known about this before, videos for your cat to watch.

We have a couple of cats, one will watch these videos for hours the other it's a give and take.

The one that likes it is like giving a 3 year old an iPad, anyplace she sees a screen she is all over it, big screen, computer screen, tablet, etc.

Search videos for cats and you will find many, lot of them are real birds, mice, etc. Some are animated and more interactive.

Below is a sample of one, no affiliation.

https://youtu.be/xbs7FT7dXYc

Hope some of your critters enjoy it too.

Last edited:
The only thing this link takes me to is a Fabreeze ad :)

We open our front door (glass or pet screen, depending on season) and our old boy saunters over and gets what we call "Cat TV." Real live action. :)

We have some Eastern Towhees living in the bushes at the front of the house. These are shy, secretive birds, but every now and then they make a dash for it and go bush to bush, right in front of the door.

Hours of cat entertainment.

We open our front door (glass or pet screen, depending on season) and our old boy saunters over and gets what we call "Cat TV." Real live action. :)

We have some Eastern Towhees living in the bushes at the front of the house. These are shy, secretive birds, but every now and then they make a dash for it and go bush to bush, right in front of the door.

Hours of cat entertainment.

Now that all our cats have gone to Kitty Heaven, I really miss hearing them watch the birds out the window. They had the cutest little trill they made. It was sort of a "Meh-ehh-ehh-ehh" rather than a straight "meow" YMMV

I had a wonderful and long lived toy poodle when I was young, who loved watching tennis matches on TV. It was hilarious! She was totally absorbed in watching that ball go back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth....

We play these YouTube videos for the cats on a large screen TVs sometimes when we go out to dinner. They get pretty excited seeing nuthatches as big as them!

I showed a video to my cats once and decided not to do it again since they looked too excited and I thought they might attack the TV. Instead I buy the black sunflower seeds and spread them on the driveway in front of windows and sliding glass doors for them to watch squirrels.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom