Your brilliant idea here ...

How could we involve Drones into this idea?

I'm glad you asked this. As it happens the Deluxe model employs a drone to fairy the casket to the auto-burial site. You do have to expire outdoors though as we have not developed indoor drone capability. And there is an additional fee for extra heavy customers ... sorry about that.

Erasable tatoo ink. It's as permanent as regular ink, but formulted to turn invisible when hit with a patented beam. You'd make bank on the ink and the eraser machine.

Lsbcal said:
The autoFuneral:
Brilliant! :D

But what about those who wish to be cremated? Hmm, I don't see a cremation-mobile anytime soon....:blink:

The purselight—open your handbag and just like a refrigerator, the light goes on! No matter what purse I carry or where I am, the interior is too dark to find things and I end up dumping the contents out. Open a handbag with a purselight built into it, and you can find immediately find anything! Clise the handbag and the light goes out.

An alphabet with enough characters for all 44 phonemes. Everything could finally be spelled phonetically.

A base 10 measuring system. (I heard a rumor some countries already have this!)

A 13 month calendar where all months are 28 days (4 weeks exactly). Every year gets one extra day between a Saturday and Sunday to make 365. Every fourth year gets two extra days between a Saturday and a Sunday to make 366.

A wankel rotary engine with replaceable rotors. many of these engines traditionally only last 70k miles before losing their seal between the rotor and housing.

A long recoil submachine gun. Long recoil operation reduces the cyclic rate, thus increasing the effective time of a magazine worth of ammunition. Also, with the barrel locked to the rear, it makes the weapon shorter and easier to keep in a holster for pilots and tank crewmen and such (no more slings).

The purselight—open your handbag and just like a refrigerator, the light goes on! No matter what purse I carry or where I am, the interior is too dark to find things and I end up dumping the contents out. Open a handbag with a purselight built into it, and you can find immediately find anything! Clise the handbag and the light goes out.

Ooh! I like this. Not just purses, but backpacks and totes and all sorts of things. Think of how much better camping would be!

A 13 month calendar where all months are 28 days (4 weeks exactly). Every year gets one extra day between a Saturday and Sunday to make 365. Every fourth year gets two extra days between a Saturday and a Sunday to make 366.

I worked in accounting and audited a client that used this system so that all of their accounting cycles (quarters) had an equal number of days. They didn’t add the days, they just let their quarters float forward as time went on. I think the would adjust so it didn’t get too far out of sync, but I don’t recall how they did that.

Ooh! I like this. Not just purses, but backpacks and totes and all sorts of things. Think of how much better camping would be!

A quick Amazon search for "purse light" shows several options, btw.

I recall seeing a brand of purses equipped with built-in lights a few years ago.

omni

USA should mirror the stricter laws like in SE Asia. For chewing gum and litterering, you can wacked with a cane. Caught with drugs, you get the death penalty.

Some kind of readable chip that could be included on tombstones that could be scanned to produce any (or all) of the following

1) Your novel (poem, song) that never got published
2) A photograph (later hologram) of you in your "glamour shot" post
3) Your tiresome rant about current era politics
4) Your birding life list
5) A list of your 10 best golf scores, bowling scores, running times
6) The advice you always wanted to give, but no one ever listened

It's possible this already exists. I thought about a patent.

**Edit** I should make clear that I first had this idea in the pre-internet (but post-computer) era, and I know "The Cloud" can handle this. But I still think there is a place for immediate gratification when people are strolling around cemeteries, which is still done. Besides, who is going to look up an unknown name on the web except for genealogical inquiries, unless there is a hook .... "Please visit my photo album at www.___" And what if the dreaded 404 "Page Does Not Exist" comes up? Or a hacker phtoshops your glamour shot? Geez, I'm talking myself out of this, even though I would be dead.

Last edited:
Some kind of readable chip that could be included on tombstones that could be scanned to produce any (or all) of the following

1) Your novel (poem, song) that never got published

Well why shouldn't graveyards be more entertaining? This could pay for their maintenance. I could envision walking through the graveyard and having a multimedia experience. People with an axe to grind against the deceased would be prime contributors. We could get all the dirt.

(where is that devil emoji?)

Most people don’t realize this, but many smartphones have a built in flashlight and if you have an Apple watch, there is a flashlight on those too.

Most people don’t realize this, but many smartphones have a built in flashlight and if you have an Apple watch, there is a flashlight on those too.

True but those flashlights don't respond to cursing. The purse light should do this.

Door to door purse consultants to empty them of all the junk you don't need to carry around in an expensive bag all day.

Well why shouldn't graveyards be more entertaining? This could pay for their maintenance. I could envision walking through the graveyard and having a multimedia experience. People with an axe to grind against the deceased would be prime contributors. We could get all the dirt.

(where is that devil emoji?)

I think this is the future. Seriously.

Attachments

• Presentation2.jpg
    Presentation2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 60
All humans will be rendered sterile by an otherwise harmless designer virus. To get the antidote, they will need to plead their case before the breeders court.

Last edited:
Caught with drugs, you get the death penalty.

New invention - legalize everything but with strong penalties when you drive intoxicated, fail to provide for your family, infringe on others rights, etc.

I'm a libertarian but if you look at the devastation that the US drug demand has done to Mexico, Central America and Columbia, we have destroyed their criminal justice systems, corrupted their politics and police forces. So much for a victimless crimes.

Air bag packing/bubble wrap filled with helium - 1) lighter packages thus save on shipping costs and 2) inhale the "waste" helium and entertain friends and family with your Donald Duck voice

The purselight—open your handbag and just like a refrigerator, the light goes on!.

How about a light coming on when lifting a toilet seat in the dark (edit to add "in the dark.").

Last edited:
Voice activated TV volume control to add to firestick... ala 0ne-for-all...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom