Votes: 3 0.7%

Votes: 50 11.7%

Votes: 207 48.5%

Votes: 124 29.0%

Votes: 38 8.9%
  • Other or prefer not to say.

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
I'm 68 (how'd that happen?) and DW is 61, will be 62 in a couple of months.

And yes, I remember nine planets and 48 stars on the flag, black & white TVs and black rotary dial telephones. Long distance phone calls were horribly expensive so the only time they were made was when somebody was born or died, and maybe Christmas.

Just wait until you turn 70! Then you will *really* be wondering how that ever happened. :LOL:

The first 70 years have been such a wonderful ride. Hoping for another 30 but I will gratefully take whatever years I am given.

I'll be incrementing to 57 next month.

I'm 64 and YW is 37. Pretty soon she will have been married for the better half of her life!:angel:

Had to put before 1970, but at 1961, closer to 1960 at 57 years old. DW is 62.

LXIII ( add one more at the end of the year )

yes i am old enough to have learned Roman Numerals at school ( and Latin basics )

try existing a week in Italy with sign language , and some basic Latin .. NOW THAT IS ADVENTURE

I have always felt like I am in the 60s, even when I was in the 40s.

My body is catching up with my mind.

LXIII ( add one more at the end of the year )

yes i am old enough to have learned Roman Numerals at school ( and Latin basics )

try existing a week in Italy with sign language , and some basic Latin .. NOW THAT IS ADVENTURE

I was stationed in Naples Italy for 3 years working as an MP. You can do a lot in Italy with sign, though the military ran us through a class on all of the gestures.

I remember nine planets and 48 stars on the flag, black & white TVs and black rotary dial telephones. Long distance phone calls were horribly expensive so the only time they were made was when somebody was born or died, and maybe Christmas.

Lucky you having a telephone and TV!

Since I was always way younger than my clients, if the subject of age came up my response was "I was born when there was still 48 stars on the flag". That worked for them.

There were only 48 stars? Really?

:)

DW & I both have birthdays in September. She'll be 50, and I'll be 46. I considered myself a Young(ish) Dreamer when I found this site. Not so much anymore.

Both 61. I've been retired 5 years and DW 22.

Back
Top Bottom