Burger King

Oh, how I miss those 2 a.m. feedings! Ahhhh, memories. :smitten:

Dang it bbamI! Now I have to step back into my pants and put on my tattered sweatshirt and head 2 miles down the road to our local White Castle. I shoudn't do it. It's wrong for a zillion reason. But, sigh..... off I go..... Four sliders and an order of onion rings washed down with a can of cheap American beer....... Aaaaaah......

Dang it bbamI! Now I have to step back into my pants and put on my tattered sweatshirt and head 2 miles down the road to our local White Castle. I shoudn't do it. It's wrong for a zillion reason. But, sigh..... off I go..... Four sliders and an order of onion rings washed down with a can of cheap American beer....... Aaaaaah......

Oh, but when it's wrong, it feels so right. Go for it youbet...you only live once! :D

But, sigh..... off I go..... Four sliders and an order of onion rings washed down with a can of cheap American beer....... Aaaaaah......

Better hang a hazardous waste warning sign outside of your bathroom tomorrow. It's gonna [-]smell[/-] be ugly...

Ah, White Castle! In my town they ran specials with newspaper coupons-5 burgers, onions, pickle and mustard for 48 cents. I think when I was real little it was maybe 24 cents. Imagine-less than a nickel a burger. The car-hop came out in her little white hat with the stripe. After a ball game in the summer my Mom would take us- each boy got his own bag, and she got her bag too but usually had to take some of hers home.

We brought iced tea from home.

Great experience. It was right next door to a brewery, and in the summer the malt stank to high heaven.

Later after I moved away I went back a few times. I was shocked by the amazingly poor teeth that most of the customers had. They spent their paychecks on something besides dentists.

Same experience farther east in White Tower.

Ha

Ah, White Castle! In my town they ran specials with newspaper coupons-5 burgers, onions, pickle and mustard for 48 cents. I think when I was real little it was maybe 24 cents. Imagine-less than a nickel a burger. The car-hop came out in her little white hat with the stripe. After a ball game in the summer my Mom would take us- each boy got his own bag, and she got her bag too but usually had to take some of hers home.Ha

You Sir have violated Federal Code BR549 "... Willfuly making an Expatriate hungry, while knowing said person has no access to White Castles.."

Stop Ha, you're making me hungry man. I LOVE White Castles :D

white castles are ok - they're always open when you get that late-night craving, but Id rather have In and Out or Carl's jr.

I've tried those frozen white castle's. They just don't taste the same as getting those hot little squares right off the grill. Of course it could be the ambiance that makes all the difference.

I went on a date in my fun years and the guy brought me a box of white castles instead of flowers . What fun !

I've tried those frozen white castle's. They just don't taste the same as getting those hot little squares right off the grill. Of course it could be the ambiance that makes all the difference.

This is soooo true! :2funny:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom