Do guys notice a woman's make up and jewelries?

Me too freebird!.... I thought about this issue last night. Visible hair in ears or nose is :p. Otherwise, I'll admit it...I love hair on men, and a lot of it.

I warned you girls, didn't I? It was funny, though, and I felt like such a fuddy duddy old fart that I was so blissfully ignorant of such things before that thread.

Dating these days! One of the benefits of meeting my DH when I was but a pup of 18!

Glad you enjoyed the ahem, fuzzy wuzzy thread! heh heh heh

Oh Gol, I laughed so hard at that thread that my 3-year old raced over to see what was so funny. How do you explain "manscaping" to a 3-year old?

I didn't even try. I just told him that some people do really funny things. He agrees.

Jim -- OK, to be really honest, I'm only 6' tall in the morning. By evening I've shrunk to 5' 11.75". Seriously.

Khan

I always thought you were a guy based on your avatar and picture....come to think of it since so many are anonymous on here I don't know who is a guy or girl.

I 'came out of the closet' a few months back.

But not dressing fancy is a positive for me. I liked a girl when I was younger that was very materialistic and it was such a turn off that girls that spend a fortune on clothes and purses and stuff like that can be a bad thing.

I simply do not care about such things, though I am willing to dress up as the occasion requires.

Urchina

It's nice that you are honest about your height. It always seemed to me that if a girl is 6 foot she will say she is like 5-10 or something less than she really is. A remember a girl that we used to hang out with that was about 6-1 or 6-2 and the called her "the amazon chick" behind her back. If someone asked her her height she would say "I'm 5-10!"

Jim
It's interesting how people feel compelled to 'exaggerate'. One office I worked in, there was a woman who said she was 5'9" and a man who said he was 5'11"; it was obvious that she was 3" or 4" taller than he was.

Last edited:
I don't know any guys in the 20's to early 30's age range that don't prefer a women to be shaved. Most women in that range won't even consider doing "personal favors" to a guy that's not at least significantly trimmed. Personally, all body hair is repulsive to me. If I see a guy with arm pit hair I gag let alone a woman. The less hair below the neck the better for everyone.

You have issues.......;)

I don't know any guys in the 20's to early 30's age range that don't prefer a women to be shaved. Most women in that range won't even consider doing "personal favors" to a guy that's not at least significantly trimmed. Personally, all body hair is repulsive to me. If I see a guy with arm pit hair I gag let alone a woman. The less hair below the neck the better for everyone.

Hey, we're mammals: hairy and sweaty.

Otherwise, I'll admit it...I love hair on men, and a lot of it.

I feel sorry for my wife, she's not a fan of hair and I make Nicolas Cage look like a prepubescent boy.... she doesn't want me to try out waxing though.

regarding manscaping... well, I've been told that hair stuck in your mouth is not pleasant... so to facilitate things of interest to me, I do what I need to do. As a result, the prep nurse when I had some work done said it was the best job she's ever seen.

A relationship is all about give and take.

I know this is no iVillage, so I think I may be able to get more honest answers.

I was invited to a Sex & the City party this weekend. There is something about the movie that just makes one want to spend money, even for LBMM people like me. But I am also quite sure few men notice what brand of handbag a woman is carrying.

So my question is for all men or women with some perspective: Do men actually notice a woman's make up (purple vs brown eye shadows, for example) or earrings (stud vs dangly)? Or whether her eyebrows are waxed?

A follow-up question for men: Do you think women in general look better 1) without make up, 2) with light make up, or 3) with lots of make up?

Just an informal opinion poll. Thanks!

Too much make up is a turn off for me. prefer stud earings...no bright colours for make up.

I go through phases of dressing up and dressing down....don't really care much about it really. My last boyfriend wanted me to wear less makeup which suited me just fine.
Speaking of armpits.....I have a confession to make....I love men's armpits especially if they are wearing AXE....I could sniff them all night!

I go through phases of dressing up and dressing down....don't really care much about it really. My last boyfriend wanted me to wear less makeup which suited me just fine.
Speaking of armpits.....I have a confession to make....I love men's armpits especially if they are wearing AXE....I could sniff them all night!

Oooh, our first confessed fetish! Right on, girl! :)
Anyone for feet? Not me of course, but just asking....

... so to facilitate things of interest to me, I do what I need to do....

:D:D Brilliantly worded. That's awesome.

I have to agree, overdone make-up is a bummer.

What amazes me, is how a beautiful lovely can come in so many different forms.

Here's a drawing I did from a pic of my mom at 20 years of age. No make up on her......

Back
Top Bottom