Do guys notice a woman's make up and jewelries?

Well see? Now thats the problem. No clear definition of where the "equator" is.

Funny story. My old megacorp had employee badges with little clips on them. It was common for people to clip them on their pants pocket. At some point Security said we'd have to wear them "above the waist" because it was too hard for them to see the badges as people walked through the lobby.

A week or so later, one of our female vp's, a very tough lady (I dated her daughter for a while) was up in front of about 800 employees giving a talk and someone quipped that she was wearing her badge on her pants pocket. She said "Well, the rule is that its supposed to be worn above the waist. Anyone want to come up here and show me where my waist starts?"

Well see? Now thats the problem. No clear definition of where the "equator" is.

Funny story. My old megacorp had employee badges with little clips on them. It was common for people to clip them on their pants pocket. At some point Security said we'd have to wear them "above the waist" because it was too hard for them to see the badges as people walked through the lobby.

A week or so later, one of our female vp's, a very tough lady (I dated her daughter for a while) was up in front of about 800 employees giving a talk and someone quipped that she was wearing her badge on her pants pocket. She said "Well, the rule is that its supposed to be worn above the waist. Anyone want to come up here and show me where my waist starts?"
oh yeah...sounds like a lady i'd want to meet and compare career stories with. thanks for the funny. :D

Back
Top Bottom