Haircut Q for men...

I cut my hair myself too. I usually just buzz it short on the sides and a bit longer on the top. And I'm usually good enough at blending it that even if it's not perfect, after a day or two any flaws aren't really noticeable. And if I muff it up too bad, I just buzz it all off! :D

A. Every other month.
B. $11
C. $9 (he trims my beard for me too)
D. Girlfriends have cut it for me in the past. No girlfriend right now....

Great old fashioned barber, fishing tackle on the walls, Field and Stream and Playboy in the magazine rack. No beer, though :(

Coach

A. Every 2-3 months.
B. $0
C. $0 - sometimes I'll trim hers (ie - chop off 4-6 inches every year or so)
D. No trims - it's always a buzz cut.

I usually do the buzz cut myself, and my female wife insists on cutting every little stray hair that I may happen to miss. After she chops all three of them off, she's done. $9 on a pair of el cheapo clippers (that started making a weird noise lately) and many years of a nice clean cut that still gets me compliments from the laydaaayz at work ::) .

A. 90-120 days

B. $9 but have a discount card (got in mail) that gets $3 off, so net cost= $6

C. $1

D. Yes about half way thru which is at about 6 weeks

Note: The two things that I hate to spend $ on is haircuts and ice.

a. About every 6 weeks.
b. 6.50 from my friendly neighborhood Vietnamese barber
c. 2
d. Nope

I tried using one of those clippers things and it was a disaster. I have thick hair and it felt like the clipper was pulling it out from the roots! I might have to try a nicer set of clippers.

Every 6-8 weeks with a flowbee since 94 - in between, trim around the ears when the sides start to touch the ears - usually 2 inches all around with taper at neckline and around ears.

I also do live-in college student son's hair (shorter) at the same time.

JohnP

A. Every 5 weeks
B. $0
C. $0
D. N/A

Shave it myself with a trimmer I bought at Target for like $19.95.

2Cor521

I just thought up a new joke:

Q: How can you spot an ER in a crowded room?
A: Look for the shaved head!

justin said:
I just thought up a new joke:

Q: How can you spot an ER in a crowded room?
A: Look for the shaved head!
:LOL: not bad...all part (excuse the pun) of making an ER's life simpler..

mickeyd said:
LOL :D

Alternate A: He's the one that needs a haircut, but does't give a s**t who has a problem with it.

Alternate B: He's the one with a lousy self-inflicted haircut...but doesn't give a s**t who has a problem with it.

REWahoo! said:
Alternate B: He's the one with a lousy self-inflicted haircut...but doesn't give a s**t who has a problem with it.
:LOL:
Alternate C: He's the one with a lousy self-inflicted haircut...but doesn't have a clue how s**tty it looks.

img_455036_0_0cab728fd162757e1af09c9efa9de94d.jpg

A. 2-3 months
B. $22 because I can' find a barber open when I can go.
C. $3
D. She won't touch it anymore.

I used to have the wife cut my hair every week. But for some reason she won't even think about touching it anymore. The cost of my clippers were down to about $2 a haircut when she quit.

DW has been cutting my hair since 1963. Still using same clippers. I blame her for my expanding baldness.

Back
Top Bottom