Illegitimate Offspring of the Obesity Thread

We had such problems with the "nonsense" in the original thread that it had to be locked, but we have no problem posting these threads?

The problem wasn't "nonsense" in the original thread. The problem was a circular thread with a discussion that was rapidly degenerating into nastiness and snide comments.

Thanks Brewer, but I would rather pick your brain on how to become more proficient in investing.

Lena

That's easy.............there's an obesity epidemic, so load up on all the stocks that produce the "end product:

Proctor and Gambel
McDonalds
Wendys
Burger King
Pepsi
Coke
Pizza Hut
taco Bell
Frito Lay
Anheuser Busch
Miller

Problem solved............ :D

You forgot:

Dexatrim
Jenny Craig
Bally's
Weigh Watchers

Waste Management
Stonemor Partners (cemeteries)
Polymedica (biggest direct supplier of diabetes testing supplies to Medicare beneficiaries)

Wow, thanks, you just saved me a bunch of money on all those "investing" books ;)

Lena

Lena said:
Wow, thanks, you just saved me a bunch of money on all those "investing" books ;)

Lena

Stick around and we will eventually let slip the secret of how to power your car with ordinary tap water.

Excuse me, I have to go for my tinfoil hat fitting now...

I thought that as long as I was re-washing plastic baggies and didn't have a huge TV, I was set for life. Didn't know there was a whole other side to things...

Lena

Lena said:
I thought that as long as I was re-washing plastic baggies and didn't have a huge TV, I was set for life. Didn't know there was a whole other side to things...

Lena

You mean you use plastic baggies??!! HimmelherGott! What a waste. You must be rich! I just wrap stuff in the leaves that fall off the trees in the yard every Fall.

brewer12345 said:
You mean you use plastic baggies??!! HimmelherGott! What a waste. You must be rich! I just wrap stuff in the leaves that fall off the trees in the yard every Fall.

Stuff??!!! Leaves:confused:!! Yard??!!! I think we can all agree that these are superfluous luxuries that none of us really needs.

No, Brewer, you are the one who is rich. I don't have a yard :'(

Lena

Lena said:
No, Brewer, you are the one who is rich. I don't have a yard :'(

Lena

Uhh, I mean I steal them from the park and the neighbor's yard. In fact, we used to live ina tiny old house, work down at the mill for 18 hours a day, and drink tea without sugar, or milk, or tea! Cue the Monty Python musc...

Emmanuel Kant was a real piss-ant who was very rarely stable...

Today has been really hectic, thanks guys for making me laugh.

Lena

Back
Top Bottom