Judge Pumps Iron While Judging

Re: Judge Pumps Pump While Judging

He should have bought the wisper quiet model they sell at Walmart. :LOL:

That report was not clear to me.

Thompson's former court reporter, Lisa Foster, wiped away tears as she described tracing an unfamiliar "sh-sh" in the courtroom to her boss. She testified that between 2001 and 2003 she saw Thompson expose himself at least 15 times.

Now was he getting pumped up under the robes, or was he exposing himself? The former may be weird, but you can't go to jail for it.

Was the exposing related to the pump? "Hey, jury, look what a great job this pump does!" or "Excuse me Lisa, am I doing this right?"

Has anyone tried one of these contraptions?
I'm haven't - afraid I would blow a gasket or have a pump failure :D

if he doesn't get a stiff sentence he'll be perfect for ruling on that new prostitution tax.

lazygood4nothinbum said:
if he doesn't get a stiff sentence he'll be perfect for ruling on that new prostitution tax.

No doubt, he'll be a hardened criminal. :D

If convicted, he'll surely have to serve hard time. Otherwise everyone will accuse the system of going soft on him. Problem is, where are they going to stick him? They'll have to erect some new prisons probably.

Sounds like this guy had hands-on experience with the penal system!

justin said:
If convicted, he'll surely have to serve hard time. Otherwise everyone will accuse the system of going soft on him. Problem is, where are they going to stick him? They'll have to erect some new prisons probably.

If he does get sentenced, I hope it's long enough to satisfy him.

Now I know why they call it the penal system. ;)

Back
Top Bottom