Men who do housework may get more sex

I didnt open this thread for the longest time out of sheer fear.

My wife took a picture of me with 6 month old Gabe in a Baby Bjorn on my chest and i'm pushing a vacuum cleaner around the living room. Whenever she see's it, she giggles. No additional sex is involved.

So there goes THAT theory.

And sex in a Mustang is quite doable. I'm not sure about those little Pinto based ones they were trying to foist on us in the mid 70's, but the earlier ones worked fine. You had to avoid the back seat and have one of the windows down, but no problem.

sex in a Mustang is quite doable. I'm not sure about those little Pinto based ones they were trying to foist on us in the mid 70's, but the earlier ones worked fine. You had to avoid the back seat and have one of the windows down, but no problem.

That is only if you are pre knee or hip replacement age !

Eh, then you'd need both windows down.

And a stick. Some putty. And an old pair of nylons.

Okay, in the interests of disclosure, I *was* 16 at the time.

Last edited:
I didnt open this thread for the longest time out of sheer fear.

My wife took a picture of me with 6 month old Gabe in a Baby Bjorn on my chest and i'm pushing a vacuum cleaner around the living room. Whenever she see's it, she giggles. No additional sex is involved.

So there goes THAT theory.

And sex in a Mustang is quite doable. I'm not sure about those little Pinto based ones they were trying to foist on us in the mid 70's, but the earlier ones worked fine. You had to avoid the back seat and have one of the windows down, but no problem.

"Is it safe yet?" - Sir Laurence Olivier in Marathon Man.

woo hooooooooooooo! he's been there, done that. 1969 and 2005 were very good years for me. ;)

Last edited:
if men really want to get more sex then just get a maid. cheese, why didn't anyone here see that? the maid do the clean the wife got more free time and less stress. or the wife do the cleaning so the maid get less stress.... ;-)

enuff

Oh oh, it's time for me to take the trash out. after that got to the dishes, then a little vacuuming in the living room, then scrub the bath tub since it's the weekend,

then ..... finally i get a minute to pray for one day i can afford a maid. ;-)

enuff

My mind is totally in the gutter. When you started talking about maids the little french maid outfits sprang to mind...oh...more time for sex with the WIFE...hmm...

Btw, I do all the housework, and thus have sex any time I want. Oh, you mean other people are supposed to be involved... :eek:

Btw, I do all the housework, and thus have sex any time I want. Oh, you mean other people are supposed to be involved... :eek:

Just do the housework with your left hand. :)

Ha

We have a maid that does the big stuff. I do the in between stuff along with most of the dishes. I vacuum, dust on occasion, mop, collect and take out the trash, keep the cars and RV maintained and cleaned, keep the yard trimmed and weeded, keep the dogs most of the time, wash my clothes (not allowed to wash hers....the advantage of screwing it up once :cool:). DW would do more but is not able so I don't mind pickup up the slack. Once we move out of this place we won't need the maid as we won't have as much to keep clean.

As for getting more.....well I don't think it works that way. :rolleyes:

wash my clothes (not allowed to wash hers....the advantage of screwing it up once :cool:).

At the age of 12, I was told that I needed to help wash dishes. After breaking half a dozen items I was relegated to taking out the trash and all outside chores.

Now I'm allowed to load/empty the dishwasher.

Apparently men who do housework may get more sex but they may still want some housework done . My SO's son is considering divorcing his wife unless she starts being a wife and mother . She is very weak in the wife department . He pays the bills ,does all the cooking and food shopping and laundry and ironing not sure who cleans . He also works all day and does a lot of the child care . She works sometimes but mostly she's a stay at home mother to a two year old . Her mother watches the child two days while she plays . So sex or not he wants some housework done .

How about go have sex then do the house work together when you are done. Hell I am on a roll today with problem solving.

Apparently men who do housework may get more sex but they may still want some housework done . My SO's son is considering divorcing his wife unless she starts being a wife and mother . She is very weak in the wife department . He pays the bills ,does all the cooking and food shopping and laundry and ironing not sure who cleans . He also works all day and does a lot of the child care . She works sometimes but mostly she's a stay at home mother to a two year old . Her mother watches the child two days while she plays . So sex or not he wants some housework done .
where have i heard this story before....hmmmmm....could it be DH2B's past life?

he got stuck being the military meal ticket. for 20 years, he reported to duty 5 days, worked weekends and STILL got to do a lot of this stuff too.

any young guys out there? if her appt is always a mess, run like hell!!!!

Back
Top Bottom