My new personal hero

Wow, and the guy lost a $2 million bonus he had coming. That's an expensive piece of . . . tail.

B of A was probably overjoyed. "Tell your other broker pals to speak up, too--before the end of the year."

I think companies looking at doing RIF should offer "Moon the boss" as alternative to offering early retirement incentives.

Brewer when you finally do this (I think it is more of question of when not if :) ) please post pictures, not so much of your butt but rather of the bosses expression.

Not a good guy to emulate Brewer. If he held his tongue just a bit more he could potentially have ERd at the end of that year. Give them the moon when you leave with the $$.

Not a good guy to emulate Brewer. If he held his tongue just a bit more he could potentially have ERd at the end of that year. Give them the moon when you leave with the $$.

Given the guy's profession and the other hints in the piece, I'd guess he was a millionaire a few times over already.

But yes, wait until the check clears.

I do this every day that I decide to show up to work. In a figurative sense of course. The people I work with aren't smart enough to realize there are no britches on my a$$. In a figurative sense.

The guy not only mooned his superiors when they tried to screw him over, he sued them for firing him for doing it.
The guy does have a certain flair. It would have been enjoyable to work with someone like him.

I think in the end, he really took it in the shorts over this whole affair......:)

Admirable, but certainly regrettable unless $2 million isn't significant to this guy. I'd never have the courage to moon a boss, but my fear that if I stayed at my long term career much longer I'd blow up in a way that would have a similar result is what drove me out. No matter how bad the treatment, not matter how big your pile of cash, I'm not a fan of torching the bridge on the way out. If this guy's not FI his notoriety could pose future problems. Or maybe not...if he finds firm with admiration for free-thinkers!!!

Given the guy's profession and the other hints in the piece, I'd guess he was a millionaire a few times over already.

But yes, wait until the check clears.

Admirable, but certainly regrettable unless $2 million isn't significant to this guy. I'd never have the courage to moon a boss, but my fear that if I stayed at my long term career much longer I'd blow up in a way that would have a similar result is what drove me out. No matter how bad the treatment, not matter how big your pile of cash, I'm not a fan of torching the bridge on the way out. If this guy's not FI his notoriety could pose future problems. Or maybe not...if he finds firm with admiration for free-thinkers!!!

I am also one to vote for waiting till the check clears... unless you have hundreds of millions, $2 mill is not chump change...

I also agree with the court decisions.... he blew it in what he did and paid big time for the privilege....

Back
Top Bottom