Votes: 7 6.4%
  • other

Votes: 14 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Who do you pick to win Super Bowl 2019?

Voting ends day of the big game.

Last edited:
We’re a Pats household, so I picked the “home” team. Frankly, I didn’t expect the Pats to make it to the conf champ much less the SB this year, and said so here early this season.

And all I’ll say about this SB is, nothing against the Rams (Donald, Goff, etc.), but I think the Pats are more likely to beat the Rams on any given Sunday than beating the Saints or the Chiefs. If the Pats can’t stop Suh and Donald, [-]they’re[/-] Brady is going to have a rough day. Fingers and toes crossed.

Donald and Mahomes were the two most impressive players this year to me. Both incredible. And I’m repeating myself but the Monday night Rams 54 - Chiefs 51 game in Nov was one of the most incredible games I’ve watched EVER.

Last edited:
I think Patriots by 8-14; but I really do not care who wins. I wanted the two teams that lost in the conference championship games to be playing in the superbowl.

PATS are a LOCK because i wont watch the game. I have that much power, i am a freak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We’re a Pats household, so I picked the “home” team. Frankly, I didn’t expect the Pats to make it to the conf champ much less the SB this year, and said so here early this season.

And all I’ll say about this SB is, nothing against the Rams (Donald, Goff, etc.), but I think the Pats are more likely to beat the Rams on any given Sunday than beating the Saints or the Chiefs. If the Pats can’t stop Suh and Donald, [-]they’re[/-] Brady is going to have a rough day. Fingers and toes crossed.

Donald and Mahomes were the two most impressive players this year to me. Both incredible. And I’m repeating myself but the Monday night Rams 54 - Chiefs 51 game in Nov was one of the most incredible games I’ve watched EVER.
Pats are a bunch of cheaters whether the coach is stealing signs from the other team or Brady in the deflate gate scandal. Winning by cheating.

As I said before the conference championship games, I think the SB winner will come from the AFC.

Of the four teams that were in the conference playoffs, I see the Rams as the weakest. As for the SB, they have about a good of a chance as Joe Namath and the Jets vs the Colts. Anything can happen, but I don't like their chances :LOL:.

I'm picking Pats by over 14 pts.

PATS by 7 points.

But if if they lose it wouldn't bother me a bit. I didn't expect them to get there this year but they started playing well the last two regular season games and dominated in the playoffs....

I voted "Other", because like nearly everybody else in Louisiana, I do not plan to watch this [-]charade[/-] [-]game[/-] [-]non-Superbowl[/-] event. If the Saints were playing, we'd give the Patriots a run for their money but that isn't happening.

I voted "Other", because like nearly everybody else in Louisiana, I do not plan to watch this [-]charade[/-] [-]game[/-] [-]non-Superbowl[/-] event. If the Saints were playing, we'd give the Patriots a run for their money but that isn't happening.

I'm going to a Super Bowl party at my golf club. Only because they have some pretty good door prizes and good food. Outside of that don't have any interest in it. Will leave at half time and go home for a nap.

Spygate on opposing teams in their practices and games and deflate gate by Brady. Always going to be a black eye in their epitaph.

I don't want to repeat myself but check my response in the "NFL 2018" thread.

I'll be rooting for LA. Would have preferred to see NO. They were truly robbed by the officials.

However anyone but Billycheat.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda, been Saints v Chiefs. Pats under B&B are the GOATs but that doesn’t mean I have to like them. I’ll watch for the commercials.

Pats are a bunch of cheaters whether the coach is stealing signs from the other team or Brady in the deflate gate scandal. Winning by cheating.
Spygate on opposing teams in their practices and games and deflate gate by Brady. Always going to be a black eye in their epitaph.
I know that I shouldn't feed the trolls, but it looks like we got ourselves a one-trick pony, folks. Ancient history Nicky. In the SB three consecutive years... I'm guessing that is spanking whatever team you root for. :D

Last edited:
While I think this is most likely pushing a rope, I actually would like to see it gain some legs given how outrageous the NFC Championship non-call was.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/new-orleans-ticketholders-sue-nfl-over-call-in-nfc-championship-game

Two New Orleans Saints season-ticket holders filed a lawsuit against the NFL on Tuesday, asking a Louisiana state court judge to order Commissioner Roger Goodell to invoke an obscure rule that could force the final moments of Sunday's NFC Championship game to be replayed. ....

A hearing is tentatively set for Monday -- six days before the Rams meet the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl in Atlanta.

I know that I shouldn't feed the trolls, but it looks like we got ourselves a one-trick pony, folks. Ancient history Nicky. In the SB three consecutive years... I'm guessing that is spanking whatever team you root for. :D
Haters gonna hate, why bother...

Not this time pbuicky. Be careful what you wish for. Brady going to spanked and not by his wife.

Brady going to spanked and not by his wife.

So what Nicky:confused:?? He already won more SBs, more AFC championships, more playoff games and more regular season games than any other QB in history. He does not need to win another SB to cement his legacy as the GOAT.....

So what Nicky:confused:?? He already won more SBs, more AFC championships, more playoff games and more regular season games than any other QB in history. He does not need to win another SB to cement his legacy as the GOAT.....
Deflate gate and spygate which was all proven will cement his legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom