Pray for my little one...

I am so sorry. It is so nice to be held by a loved one when you go. Glad you were there for her. Hugs.

I am also sorry for your loss... it is never easy....

The only good thing I can say is you were with you baby... we lost our first cat when she went out and did not return... it is hard not knowing what happened or having them to bury...

My two girls are also my babies. Even though my youngest kitty got sprayed by a skunk last week and is stinking up my house, I love her dearly. I am so sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
We adopted a cat two years after we married. She was with us 20 years. The last 4 years were rough with her being deaf and blind. She'd call out at 4AM and I'd tuck here under the covers with me. She liked my knees for some reason.

My dad also had a cat we gave my parents who died about 2 months before dad suffered a brain hemorrhage. He was 16. My dad had him cremated and asked that the cat be buried with him. Fritz was tucked into dad's casket.

Pets are special. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure you holding her allowed her to let go in peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Back
Top Bottom