So lets go back to High School Sex Education.

Not like the New York times isn't biased or anything...

Repeatedly, research has shown that the abstinence-only cirricula is not effective at preventing/delaying sexual activity. Teen's attitudes change for a short time after the instruction, but actual behavior does not change.

I believe that, in all areas of life, to make wise decisions, one must be truly informed. That would apply to sex as well.

Sandy said:
Repeatedly, research has shown that the abstinence-only cirricula is not effective at preventing/delaying sexual activity. Teen's attitudes change for a short time after the instruction, but actual behavior does not change.

I believe that, in all areas of life, to make wise decisions, one must be truly informed. That would apply to sex as well.
But it makes many parents feel good. That way they don't have to address the problem themselves and ignore it.

Sandy said:
Repeatedly, research has shown that the abstinence-only cirricula is not effective at I believe that, in all areas of life, to make wise decisions, one must be truly informed. That would apply to sex as well.

What a novel idea!

Mwsinron said:

i think objectivity is a goal - not something that is achieved by any news or academic organization - everyone/thing has a point of view...

tell me, what news organization does not hold a particular point of view?

bright eyed said:
tell me, what news organization does not hold a particular point of view?
Fox News, of course. They say that they are fair and unbiased.

bssc said:
Fox News, of course. They say that they are fair and unbiased.

At least Fox shows the liberal and conservative point of view. The NY times is pure leftist garbage.

newguy888 said:
I must say try teaching a bunch of high school teenagers abstinence only!!

Come on try it!!!

Perhaps they should aim a bit more indirectly. They could work on improving
math and science education, and encourage joining the chess and debate
clubs.

I found "geekiness" to be very successul in promoting high school abstinence
for myself.

Mwsinron said:
At least Fox shows the liberal and conservative point of view. The NY times is pure leftist garbage.
They do? Would that be Hannity? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

newguy888 said:
An odd bird who is making a good buck. How does one get a sweet job like that?
By convincing Fox that you can portray a totally brainless liberal who will reinforce the stereotype they want to convey.

Mwsinron said:

I like the NY Times but I know in the back of my head they think everyone who live west of NYC are just yokels.

dex said:
I like the NY Times but I know in the back of my head they think everyone who live west of NYC are just yokels.
We won't even mention Staten Island.

donheff said:
By convincing Fox that you can portray a totally brainless liberal who will reinforce the stereotype they want to convey.

You said it not me :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom