What price does small acreage cost in your area?

RE maybe in a bubble but once land prices hit a high bubble mark, it seems that is where the bar is set at. Land prices will go down but many bought at that higher level and seems to push land values up and create a higher value going forward. It is all about who has the money, purpose of land, location and of course economy plays a part also.

Those MI properties near the boat ramp are nice. I can't do that much cold anymore, or it would be very attractive.

Even Hawaii can be cheap. I've been looking in Hawaii, but passed on this one.

13-4008 Lauone St, Pahoa, HI 96778

Your chance to own a piece of the rock for the future. A one acre lot covered by 2018 lava flow. NO access at this time. Unknown when any roads will be open in this area.

$500 Sold on 01/03/20

Even Hawaii can be cheap. I've been looking in Hawaii, but passed on this one.

13-4008 Lauone St, Pahoa, HI 96778

Your chance to own a piece of the rock for the future. A one acre lot covered by 2018 lava flow. NO access at this time. Unknown when any roads will be open in this area.

$500 Sold on 01/03/20

Cheap and risky. Lol To buy a lot for speculation would be one thing but to build a primary home is another thing. Very interesting investment opportunity thou.

Thanks for sharing that.

North Georgia mountain town, Purchased 6.5 acres last year for $195,000. Has water and electric and a nice new horse barn on it. The pasture is also fenced. About 4 acres are cleared pasture and the remainder is wooded. Mountain view and less than two miles to the middle of town.

I sold 1/4 acre lot next door to my house in Florida this year for $120,000.

Back
Top Bottom