Yet Another Quicken Question/Problem

C

Cut-Throat

I play around with the Quicken Portfoilo Anaylzer. When It Brings up my Best and Worst performing Securities, I noticed that my Best performing security is one that I no longer own.

- I've tried hiding the security in the security list, but it still shows. I cannot delete the security, because I've got transactions. You'd think Quicken would be 'smart enough' not to display Stuff you no longer owned.

Anyone ever figured out how to do this? :mad:

Do not know what version of Quicken you are using. But in my Q02, I can select Security List in the Menu, highlight the security I want to "hide" and click on the Hide button at the top of the Security List.

When you do that, it will hide the security for me.  Not sure why it will not do that for you. In my Q02 version, it will also no longer include it in net worth graphics and misrepresent historical net worths if that is important to you.  Course you can always 'unhide' that security when you want to plot net worths.

Thanks for the reply. I am referring to the 'Portfoilo Analyzer' that is under the Investing column. I tried hiding the security as you outlined, but it still displays Securities that I no longer own under Best performing and Worst performing for YTD figures.

Back
Top Bottom