ER and Look Great

AnIntentionalRoad

Recycles dryer sheets
I had lunch with a friend from my old career life. He is in a similar role as what I retired from. When we met at the restaurant he mentioned how healthy and relaxed I looked. I saw him a few months ago at his office when he didn't make a similar comment. Maybe because he was in his work element or something.

I've gone from 225 to 198 in the past 18 months of ER. Mostly from the absence of work lunches out, fewer networking events (actually, none), and a bit more activity, such as walking, Tai Chi that I just started, and similar light exercise.

At the restaurant I ordered the chopped salad with no croutons and he ordered a cheeseburger and fries. LOL.

Congratulations!!

You might wish to turn down the level on the Gloat-O-Matic. But, wait a few more weeks before you do it. :D

I'm loving the positive reports from people who recently ER. Makes me very hopeful for how I will do when I pull the plug.

I had lunch with a friend from my old career life. He is in a similar role as what I retired from. When we met at the restaurant he mentioned how healthy and relaxed I looked. I saw him a few months ago at his office when he didn't make a similar comment. Maybe because he was in his work element or something.

I've gone from 225 to 198 in the past 18 months of ER. ...

We thought you looked thinner :) nice going!

Congrats on the weight loss and the exercising! Sounds like you are trying to extend your retiree life!

Back
Top Bottom