Cancer sucks!

I am so sorry ... sisters are special people in our lives and I can only imagine your pain. Your statement about how her thoughts drifted away from financial independence and more toward spending time with her loved ones is a good reminder of what is important in life. Thank you for that reminder; sometimes I need it.

My sister reached the heavens today after a long and hard fought battle of Stage IV colon cancer. Get a second opinion on your pain, get your colonoscopy screenings as soon as possible and know your families medical history. May you RIP now Sis. I will miss you greatly, we all will.

So sorry for your loss. May your memories of her be a comfort to you.

So sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Seeing stories like this is what caused us to re-evaluate our urgency to retire early. We bumped up our target age by 5 years so that we can enjoy life a little more during these younger years.

3 years was a long fight. I hope you were able to get everything squared away. Best wishes to you and the rest of the family.

Very sorry for your family's loss, kgtest. You get a special halo for helping her with the financial details so that her children are provided for.

My Deepest Sympathies on your loss.
Take time to grieve, and remember her with a smile on your face.
Take Care.

Condolences on your loss.

Very sorry for your loss, and kudos to you for being present and helpful during her illness.

Very sorry for the loss of your sister. I hope the past 3 years were a time of closeness and caring.

I am so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself. Hugs

Back
Top Bottom