Votes: 21 21.2%
  • participate in my grooming rituals

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • none of the above

Votes: 34 34.3%
  • all of the above

Votes: 28 28.3%

• Total voters
I did, but he quit. Something about never being able to retire and needing to spend more time with his patients...
That's a bit of a stretch, but I'll bite:

Macerating is one of the few things one should probably not do in the presence of the DW or DH.

So you guys don't mind talking about "macerating" fecal matter online with perfect strangers, yet potty talks with your spouse is "crossing the line"?;)

We play the "pull my finger" game but otherwise, none of the above.

Pets are allowed to observe all of those activities.

Same here. Still working with her on the finger part.

img_767402_0_f96042307ac6e07a79afcc230c45054d.jpg

I don't even fart when I'm around, save that stuff for when I'm unconscious. And I do all my grooming in the shower so even I don't see it.

Grooming:

remind me to buy a new brush.

good thing I don't need hoof picks.

ta,
mew

What I always found a bit over the boundary were the people who would wait to do their "business" until they got to work and then do it in a restroom with all sorts of other people present.

One of our former lawyers used to take the newpaper into the men's john every morning.

What I always found a bit over the boundary were the people who would wait to do their "business" until they got to work and then do it in a restroom with all sorts of other people present.

One of our former lawyers used to take the newpaper into the men's john every morning.

It beats working. By the way, was that billable time?
smiley.gif

Sometimes it’s that morning commute that gets ones bowels in an uproar.:rant:

Good grief. Why on earth would I want to be present when my spouse uses the toilet? Most of the time I'm not to wild about being there when I use it...
For a minute there I was wondering exactly what Texas A&M was teaching in its "landscape irrigation & fertilization" courses... but I guess it's all part of the "Masters of Maceration" degree.

I confess that from time to time during my submarine sea-duty days I'd come home and announce to my spouse "Hey, honey, you'll never guess what we found in sanitary tank #2 today! Say, what's for dinner?"

For a minute there I was wondering exactly what Texas A&M was teaching in its "landscape irrigation & fertilization" courses... but I guess it's all part of the "Masters of Maceration" degree.

Many of us in this part of the world wonder about what they teach as well, but since neither I nor anyone in my immediate* family has has of matriculated at Yale-on-the-Brazos, I can't help you.

You might check with W2R who, to my recollection, is the only poster on the forum who has admitted attending that particular institution. ;)

*OK, a one of my great nephews did graduate from A&M last year. But he promised he'd never do it again.

with or without a courtesy flush? >:D

It's been a while.

Showering together was fun.

He liked to brush my hair.

Back
Top Bottom