Dealing with loss

Notmuchlonger

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Lost my FiL a bit ago. Great man passed at 90. Was a WW2 vet Army Aircorp. My MiL has late stage Alzheimer's. It just fills my heart how he took care of her to the very end. He passed due to aggressive cancer. The man drove a few months to his passing.He really took care of his wife during various stages of Alzheimer's. We pick up his mantle in passing. Mom will be cared for.

My gosh if I can live half of this mans life I would really be happy.

I'll miss him.

Lost my FiL a bit ago. Great man passed at 90. Was a WW2 vet Army Aircorp. My MiL has late stage Alzheimer's. It just fills my heart how he took care of her to the very end. He passed due to aggressive cancer. The man drove a few months to his passing.He really took care of his wife during various stages of Alzheimer's. We pick up his mantle in passing. Mom will be cared for.

My gosh if I can live half of this mans life I would really be happy.

I'll miss him.

Sorry for your loss. Being active until the end was certainly blessing, especially for one passing because of cancer.

Hideous disease...

NML,
I'm sorry to hear the news, and know caring for your MIL will be a challenge. Best wishes.

Sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace...

Caring for an Alzheimer's patient is tough work. Good on you, and best of luck!

Sorry for your loss. I agree caring for anyone with dementia is a huge challange. Your FIL was a special person to do that. I believe there's a special place for caregivers.

Sorry about your wife's father passing. Lucky you to have known a wonderful man for so long.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom