Eagle nest cams

Rianne and anyone else, We are going to have a fledge pretty soon.
https://www.nefleaglecam.org/
I think today is the day for Jules. Romy, not so much. Romy is younger and will catch up.
Edit: Sweet Jules is trying to talk Romy into jumping on a branch. She came down to tell her brother it's easy, he can do it!! :)))

Last edited:
This video is awesome, happened this morning @ 7:30 AM - 5/5. For all you Eagle lovers, you'll enjoy this.

This video is awesome, happened this morning @ 7:30 AM - 5/5. For all you Eagle lovers, you'll enjoy this.

Oh i could have put some cussing comments in there for sure :D

quit slapping me, MOVE over etc etc

well i guess we'll just keep our millions of dollars in stock and call it even:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:??

Where is Joe Walsh ?
I think that's Joe Walsh on stage...or where he learned his moves.

f35phixer, there go my plans for an in ground swimming pool, 3 car garage, new sound system and face lift. Let me know when you want to wager again. I'm in there.

I'm worried about Romy. He's a slacker, waits for mom or dad to deliver fish, dances a bit and that's his day. Jules has not returned to the nest, a little worrisome. She's probably getting on the job training from mom. Romy thinks he's ER, like the rest of us.:)

Last edited:
i was pretty sure i saw Jules in nest yesterday, was taking a nap after being out partying away from mom and dad ;-)

Last edited:
I watched with a tear in my eye. Seems like he practiced quite a bit, jumping around...testing his skills. I think Romy will come back to the nest a few times. I hope the foundation can keep track of him. He's truly beautiful.

Osprey Cam | Friends of Blackwater NWR

If ya go here quick you'll see what the bays like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blowing a gale !

Eagle on nest right now !!!!!!

OH A Eaglet @ 1758 just came onto nest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then flew off, Ma/Dad said F U get your own ;-)))))))))))))))))

WOW youngin just attacked MOM !!!!!!! ran her off
Very cool to see....

Supper time for us humans, that was cool to watch with me cocktail !

Last edited:
The Southwest Florida Eagle Cam is back in operation. It looks like eagle parents H & M are getting ready to have another go at parenting. They are currently nest-building and mating (I have some young distant relatives doing the same thing - very cute :) ).

Back
Top Bottom